What was your experience working online?

Flow-er

The pandemic made many people to resort to making money online. Many would work as an affiliate marketer, many are programmer and they also design apps. These are few out of the many works available online. When I first started out working online, my niche was affiliate marketing. After months of promoting affiliate links, I was very unlucky, because I didn't earn a dime. I started working on picoworkers and that Was the first site that paid me. Then, keep searching for more ways to earn online, I stumbled on ptc sites where I spent almost all the day viewing ads and earning peanuts that is not even enough to buy my data subscription.

Later, I started working on freelancing sites where earned absolutely nothing spending hours in front of the screen applying for jobs. The whole journey was very frustrating . I got to know a about ptp sites on YouTube and that's where I started earning on paid to post forums. The Covid-19 pandemic lead many to working online and at that time, the situation was a very pathetic one. Many where leads into different online work. Many where able to make money working on YouTube, and others end up frustrated because they where unable to reach the required numbers of views on the YouTube that will get the channel monetized. The online earnings is full of ups and downs.

What is your experience working online?

Chibson

VIP Contributor
It has really been a very great journey making money on the internet because of the kind of ease it gives you unlike offline jobs.

Even if you're not skilled there are also other ways of making money on the internet but all you need is seriousness in order to make something tangible.

I developed my interest to make money on the internet some time ago and since then I have really never regretted that decision. I have been able to learn a lot of things about online money making and met a whole lot of fantastic people who were able to help me without charging me money.

Actually I started making tangible amount of money on the internet around 2020 during the Corona virus pandemic lock down and since then, working online has been part of me.

One of the major factors preventing me from making a lot of money on the internet is time because I am a student and at the same time tryin to make money on the internet is not really easy.

One thing I learnt about money making is that if you really want to make a whole lot of money you should first of all seek knowledge.