Earn Money Which Was The Last Scam Site That You Have Attended And What Was Your Experience There?

A K Rao

The last site, which I have joined and that has turned to scam is Crazy off. Though the site is working and still entertaining the old members and new members, it seems it is not paying anyone.

Just now before posting this thread I had been to the site of Crazy off and tried to participate there. I have seen some old members who were there with me still there.

When wanting to read some discussions I could read them but then I was asked to get log in to participate, which means that the site is still working but then not paying the members.

May I know which is the site that has turned out to be a scam for you and what was your experience there?

Augusta

VIP Contributor
The initial site of this crazy off was a. Scam site too. I was scammed of $30 after posting for about 6 weeks.and I wasn't paid. That's why when I got the notification to join the new one after a change of name I decline. I Know it just a matter of time and they will run again

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I have attended or joined many scam platforms in the past especially when I ventured into online money making newly. The last one i ventured into all the cryptocurrency site that pays people for clicking on different adverts. The usually pay people little amount of cryptocurrencies but their antics was to lure people into investing and of course I realise that they are scam and there are people that invested that regretted doing so.

C

Colin71

The last site, which I have joined and that has turned to scam is Crazy off. Though the site is working and still entertaining the old members and new members, it seems it is not paying anyone.

Just now before posting this thread I had been to the site of Crazy off and tried to participate there. I have seen some old members who were there with me still there.

When wanting to read some discussions I could read them but then I was asked to get log in to participate, which means that the site is still working but then not paying the members.

May I know which is the site that has turned out to be a scam for you and what was your experience there?
Hi
I've been in this field for more than a decade. And it's quite obvious that you'll be caught by a scammer. I had lost lots of money & time and really means to me. One has to careful. But how one can know who is the scammer. A Question Mark!!

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
The scam site that I visited last was an online gaming sites. I have accumulated $295 after playing the game for 3 months, and the withdrawal threshold is $300. Suddenly, the game stopped working, I was devastated , after spending quality time playing the game . I was totally fooled

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The scam site that I visited last was an online gaming sites. I have accumulated $295 after playing the game for 3 months, and the withdrawal threshold is $300. Suddenly, the game stopped working, I was devastated , after spending quality time playing the game . I was totally fooled
Lol, don't bother yourself with such platforms. they make it seem that it is very easy for you to just make that much amount of money within a short period of time just by playing games. you need to be careful the kind of platforms your venture into and of course I trust myself because I don't really even into such platforms.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Its been long for me when it comes to scam site, I've experienced scam severally in my time online, so its not new to me again. The last one just occurred recently which is the one from my locality being E-commerce-ng website. Its just sad that i was scammed $8, working tirelessly for them without reward, that's a shame to them.

A K Rao

This is a common trick the sites use mostly to cheat the members. They have some high payout and the payment is also is very good the participants are very happy with their performances as they are being paid very speedily and the amount is also good one. But then these sites all of a sudden disappear or ban the member once she/he approaches the payout. This is a common technique used by most of the sites.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Its been long for me when it comes to scam site, I've experienced scam severally in my time online, so its not new to me again. The last one just occurred recently which is the one from my locality being E-commerce-ng website. Its just sad that i was scammed $8, working tirelessly for them without reward, that's a shame to them.
Are you saying the website didnt later pay? That's bad. Definitely they only want people to partner with them by investing with them. I don't even know why most websites do this. There are ways of managing websites that will allow the owners and the users to both benefit mutually rather than focusing on duping users.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The last one I found myself in is one website that promises doge for watching videos. I joined them when tendri was on break. I won't be too quick to call them scam because some people cashed out from them. But when it was my turn to cash out, they requested I referred before I could cash out and this was not in their conditions initially.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Are you saying the website didnt later pay? That's bad. Definitely they only want people to partner with them by investing with them. I don't even know why most websites do this. There are ways of managing websites that will allow the owners and the users to both benefit mutually rather than focusing on duping users.
Very ill fated of the website they didn't pay me after struggling for weeks to reach their minimum withdrawal threshold. Its a shame indeed that they are dubious in nature, and not helping out when it concerns being legit. I regret my time i spent on the site cos it is wasteful indeed, others got ripped off too. Just as you said, their ate ways the site could've earned together with members just as forums do. But they refuse to get monetize by adds, seek genuine sponsors than portraying dubious lifestyle.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
From what I remember there were several scam sites that didn't pay me. First is CrazyOff followed by 2 forums owned by the same admin - Dimeforum and USAstocks. CrazyOff just didn't act on the withdrawal requests while Dimeforum even replied to my request in a sarcastic way. Obviously the site was having financial problems.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
The last site I joined then was crazy off ,I has some little balance but couldn't withdraw the money because the admin wasn't even very interested in building up the site and I lost my balances there although I am always careful and I make research before joining any paid to post forum online,so that I wont get scammed again by those forum I am joining I think

sincerem

VIP Contributor
From what I remember there were several scam sites that didn't pay me. First is CrazyOff followed by 2 forums owned by the same admin - Dimeforum and USAstocks. CrazyOff just didn't act on the withdrawal requests while Dimeforum even replied to my request in a sarcastic way. Obviously the site was having financial problems.
Dimeforum, and usastockforum is no more. The Admin @Shim fraudulent ways got the site blacklisted, or he just let it run down so he'll go off. When i approached him for payment he always give silly excuses saying, the forum is marred by spammers, yet he doesn't want to spot those spammers and warn them, or even employ a Mod to help him run the forum. Those excuses was simply sign that he's not ready to pay.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Dimeforum, and usastockforum is no more. The Admin @Shim fraudulent ways got the site blacklisted, or he just let it run down so he'll go off. When i approached him for payment he always give silly excuses saying, the forum is marred by spammers, yet he doesn't want to spot those spammers and warn them, or even employ a Mod to help him run the forum. Those excuses was simply sign that he's not ready to pay.
I observed his reluctance in paying members for long and that made me to stop creating posts there Even before he decided to close the site. I do not really understand why he does not want to pay members for their hardwork and I have chatted with him several times, of which he claims that he is not making any money from the website.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I observed his reluctance in paying members for long and that made me to stop creating posts there Even before he decided to close the site. I do not really understand why he does not want to pay members for their hard work and I have chatted with him several times, of which he claims that he is not making any money from the website.
Laughs, don't mind @shim he was earning from AdSense cos the Ads where blinking around the forum. He's just fade up with paying members, just want to act fraudulently. If he isn't earning again, he wouldn't be given excuses that spammers are ruining his site. After that, he'll say, lower tier country users aren't helping the forum grow that the traffic they bring is low, just excuses after excuse.