When Was Your Last Time You Got Paid Online?

Sikapa

Verified member
Making money online is sometimes so annoying especially when you are on pay to post site and you don't know what to post. Is there that you see some people who will just post meaningless post on the forum. I personally don't blame those people because I know they were confused and therefore need a small time. Everyone knows what I'm talking about here because we have all in one way or the other be in this situation.

Likewise, if you are in affiliate marketing and you have advertised for so long but you are not getting traffic nor sale, that feeling too is not easy. Bit if get sale and you see your earnings then the feelings becomes amazing.

I hope many people are on this platform who have ever get paid before can you remember your first time you get paid? Yes just hold on I will ask you later.
But today I'm asking you when was your last payment you received? I just got paid to my PayPal account today and the feeling is unique, although I have been receiving money into my PayPal account so this is not something new to me.

When was the last time you got paid online?

E

eldavis

Funny the last time I got paid was actually today, early this morning. It was from a faucet site. Though the pay was extremely small, I only got ten tron from there, but it's something though.