What Was Your Experience Trading With Signals

springtech

I have seen a lot of cryptocurrency traders parade and market one signal or the other for trading cryptocurrencies.
I have paid for a signal service twice. The first one started quite well, initially we were getting the signals in a closed group on whatsapp, it was easy knowing when the signal comes in. But later they started sending it to our mail, most times before i see it the trade has played out.
Then eventually the guys behind the signal became evasive, as they began to scam people who invested in their exchange project. Such a pity.

The second one was another bad experience. I hardly made any profit from the trades taken with his signals.
Then corona happened and he stopped sending the signals.

This led me to learn how to read the charts myself, so now i trade without any damn signals.

What has your experiences been, trading with signals.

Victor001

This is frequent if you are an ardent user of telegram just like they drop predictions for bet slip it's the same way it's done on Forex, you would find most times that the winning rate is 80 to 20 percent chance. This is to show you nothing is certain, crypto and Forex business is not for the soft, because they are mostly the people that patronizes signals.

marcusfe

Trading with signals which is called technical analysis has its own benefits. I have studied a lot of this signals, studied candle sticks, moving average, stochastic and the lot's, sometimes I see their effect and sometimes not. The only side effect of this signal trading is many times when you have already made your analysis and place the trade, their will just occur a sudden news which will disrupt all your analysis and make the trade to go against you.

Adetayo100

Trading with signals has it own benefits and also it own downside, one of the downside is when you make already made your plans and bet and the signal informations says otherwise, then you will be left to calculate all over again, most of the signals have win ration of 60% to 40% which is quite good if you are heavy staker.

wizyoung54

I have come across signal hoarders on telegram. I noticed most of them are just making predictions like regular punters in gambling. Some happen to be good and most terrible. However, studying on your own by using candle stick analysis, news from virtual followers and communities seems better than following signal hoarders blindly.