What type of business will yeild fast returns this december?

funmi

Verified member
It is no news that we are now in the festive season and many activities is going on. I was just brooding or thinking within myself that what can I do to get money this festive period?
Right now, many people have a lot of needs and services that they want to take care of before the year runs out even some wants to spend some of their savings that they have gathered since the beginning if the year.
This got me thinking about what to do or the kind of business that will meet up with people's needs . I have not really got much in my mind yet because am still considering the economic situation of our dear country and especially the state where I reside in this country.
I just want to do a business that people really need at this point in time because I don't want to loose, I just want to take advantage and make money during Christmas and new year break.
Please, business experts in this platform, I need your since advice and opinions on the above topic. The only thing that came to my mind right now as am typing is food stuff business but I really don't know much about it.
I hope to hear a quick response. Thanks .

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
In this season what I can advice somebody is that; one can start selling chicken because most people will like to make their family happy during the season.
Another thing that I can recommend is selling of Christmas Gifts and some thing that looks flashy that will make children happy when they see it.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Hmmm, this very interesting, well starting a business at a time like this indeed strategic because one will seize the opportunity of the high volume of sales that is associated with the festive period. Although there are somany kinds of business i would have love to suggest but the challenge one might likely face is that if one do not have a prior knowledge of the business one may not likely do so well, but in any case one could sell children clothes or shoes, if you are not comfortable with this you can also consider selling rice which will always be needed.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
December is a holiday month. You can sell anything during this money that can be used as gits. For instance, clothes are considered good gift items, you can try selling clothes. Parents usually gift toys during the Christmas and the New Year, therefore, selling toys can also be considered profitable. Interestingly, even if you cannot sell all your stocks in December, you can continue selling later as most of these products will be in demand later. However, you need to be very careful about selling seasonal items such as Christmas trees, tinsels, or other paraphernalia that are used in Christmas decoration.

D

Deleted member 13140

for me I think the best businesses that will yield result this December is definitely is a clothing brand and grocery stores, and why is this, well that's because this is the time that food and clothing needs will rinse and repeat, everyone would want to look good, and everyone will definitely want to eat so that's my opinion.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Some business tend to boost depending on the season and also depending on the month . So talking about the kind of business that makes drive during the year of December is actually important because December is well known as a festive We people will be prepared to celebrate the well-known custom of Christmas . You ask the business owner must ask yourself what are people more likely to meet for Christmas . if I should ask myself that question one of the thing that jumps into my mind is the need of staple foods like rice and beans mostly rice , so as the business owner possibly of a grocery or food stuff shop , you must increase in the stock and sale of rice so as to make more profit and business income seems individual are more likely to buy rice during the December period .

Another business that seems to destroy very well during the December month is the rearing of chicken and other farm birds needed for meat . This is absolutely and undoubtedly true , during the December period individuals prefer the eating of chicken to the consumption of fish so as the business owner you must increase in the selling of chicken .

btaliat

VIP Contributor
For you to focus on December, it means you have a short term goal. It is not a hoax to conclude that there are some businesses that only thrive during the yuletide periods. These type of business can be categorized as a seasonal business.

Poultry farming is one of the businesses that can fetch us more during the yuletide periods. There is no doubt that the demand for birds is always of increase when it comes to that period. And to really make much from this kind of business, one needs to start the business like three months close to yuletide.

Clothing is one of the business that performs better during yuletide or December period. People no matter buy clothes during this time if not for themselves, then for their wards. To really maximize much profit in this type of business, it is better to have clothes for young children than the old ones. This is because children clothes are of high demand during this time.

Staple food are of increase during December as well. Foods like rice, beans and some other fruits like plantain do sell more during this time. Decorating items do sel as well as people will want to decorate their houses.

Ramolak19

Verified member
Smiling.... You have made reasonable points, to me as far as December consign grocery store and clothing is more lucrative just because of festival time but what so ever business would engaged, good location is a part of things that would sell the market because its a business that has to do with time frame of December time.