What type of offline business can i start without money

Ajebo25

Verified member
Situations are getting harder in the country now and it is very hard for someone to get something online that can be sustainable someone close to me is thinking of starting a business without any money and I think I want to ask you what type of business you should start because I think if someone want to start a business normally the person should have a capital for the business a location which he or she want to go to the business if the business is an expensive one or if he or she want to be selling expensive things then his location should be in an area which is urban so people around there can afford it.

I think if someone want to start a business they should also save money for marketing in order to reach a lot of people in the business lack of customers in a business bring slow profits which is not good so this friend of mine is thinking of starting a business but he doesn't have money what type of business do you advice him to start?

Rachael

Verified member
In my own personal experience, there is no offline business that can be started without money except you want to go into marketing. Do not let anyone deceive you with the mindset that you can start a business without money because there is virtually no free products or services in the market. The only way best known to me is to become a marketer, where you advertise the products of people and in return, you get paid from the sales by getting commissions.

Even with this, in a technical aspect, you would still have to pay transport to where you might have to display your goods and services, and if you decide to showcase it online, you would still have to charge and subscribe your devices so you can engage smoothly. This only means that starting a business without money is more of an illusion. Only those who are gullible can be deceived into having these thoughts and those who deceive them are just out to milk them dry at the end of the day because they might use you to promote their products while you're being paid peanuts. Engage in making money so you can fund any business of your choice without having fear.

Reedsalvey

You mean without money? I'm looking into it right now, and I haven't come across a single species that doesn't require money

btaliat

VIP Contributor
It is true that many are hindered from starting their dream business just because they don't have money. And it is also a reality to conclude that there are some businesses that can be started without money. But the truth be told we have more of online businesses to start without money more than the offline ones if only we have.

Most businesses that we have offline require you to have some capital no matter how small before you can start those businesses. If not much, but a little can go a long way to start such a business. For instance, business like selling confectioneries, will require less than $20 to start such a business in a small scale medium.

Someone that has some skills as well may have greater advantage especially someone that can write. You may decide to write some books and be an author, or even some classes for some students formally known as coaching centre. This can be done without spending a dime. You may only have problem with where to use as venues.

Some people that are smart don't even have money nor shop but they do some offline affiliate marketing. They only take customers to some shops and get their commission for doing that.

Suba

Staff member
It's impossible to run a business without money because we need transportation costs and food and drink costs on the way, but if you mean an offline business without working capital and investment you can find it, so the main capital for this business is willpower. among others are:
1. Realtor
You act as an intermediary or third party to sell properties such as shop houses, land houses belonging to other people.
2. Selling Motor Vehicles etc
If your house is located in a strategic location, you can accept a motor vehicle deposit to be displayed in front of your house with the words "For sale".
3. Business in Services
The main capital of a service business is skill, agility, friendliness, connection and customer satisfaction. an example is a massage parlor business and can be called via telephone, tourist guides and open trips,

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The truth is that it is not really possible for you to venture into any offline business without money unless you want to be doing menial jobs. there are several businesses you can venture into offline and make some good amount of money for yourself.

Like someone have stated, even if the business you want to venture into a business that does not require a lot of capital you also need money for transportation and a lot of other things. One of the most lucrative business is I am looking at currently is buying of agricultural produce from rural areas where it is very cheap and selling them in urban areas where it is costly and making a whole lot of money from it.

I know someone that does this kind of business and she makes a whole lot of money on monthly basis from the business. of course you actually need a lot of money for your transportation and for purchasing of the goods.

Poultry business is also another offline business I am currently looking at because of how lucrative it is. Poultry products are usually very lucrative especially in festive seasons where people buy it a lot. you just have to be very observant and make a lot of research before venturing into a business.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
No matter the type of business you will want to establish offline you will need money , you can't possibly have everything that is needed to start up the business. You cannot just have an empty shop, you must have something you must offer to people and even if you have a digital skill , you need other things like a laptop or maybe generator over here that there is no constant supply of electricity . All these things will be something you will need to spend money on.

But Instead of you to be looking for business to establish without money , why can't you be looking for any possible way to get a business capital legitimately? That will really help you than thinking of starting business without money because you could wait for a long time and you won't see such a business. Money and commitment will always be needed in any business you are interested to start .

Sikapa

Verified member
There are I lot of offline businesses to start without money or capital. I have read most people comment here and i t seem they are all saying it is impossible to start offline business without money but to me is highly possible and one can make it just that it is not easy.

As I said earlier, it is not all that easy to start offline business with no money. When we talk about business, most people think is a big thing to start but that is not how it is and a good business man normally starts business with small amount of money. But if you don't have the money is not much problem that can stop you from doing a business but it depends on the type of business that you want to start. The truth here is there are some businesses that you can never start without money and there are some that you can start even if you don't have money.

For instance, if you want to start a cloths business someone can lead you to his or her customer and the person can give you the clothes on credit so that you return the money after sales. Here all you need is truthfulness and trust.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
There is no way to start an offline business if you do not have money. Imagine, you have skills to create products (handicraft items, for example), you can organize yard sale or go door to door in your neighbourhood to sell your products. So, in theory you were able to create product and sell product without spending money. However, you still need money to buy raw materials for the product you are creating. You can resell the items you are no longer using, which does not require any money, however, how long can you do this, there will be a time when you will have nothing left to sell. Unlike in the real world, in the virtual world you can actually start a business without spending a dime, you can even scale up your business without spending extra money. You can start selling print-on-demand products or dropshipping. Both of these methods do not require investment.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Someone could readily say that it is actually impossible to make money without having to invest money and whether the category you wish to make money on is a online or offline method you must in one way or the other have to sacrifice or invest money in order to make money and now all talking about owning an offline business without the investing of money and individual may readily say that it is totally impossible . Yes it is absolutely possible for an individual to own an offline business even without having to invest even a penny in any way but one thing that must be possible and must really stand out is the fact that the environment or space in which the offline business exists shouldn't be rented or built but rather must be within the individual's residence and what that means is that the space should be where the individual is living so that he or she shouldn't pay extra cost for rent or for any range related expenses .

An individual who runs a business that possibly includes the reselling of home used items which possibly could be in need and once by other individuals is absolutely one type of business that definitely do not require any monetary investment .

Starting an offline business without money isn't something I'll advice you to get yourself into. An offline business in general would require capital investment in order for it to thrive. although, this doesn't mean there are none. You can start by helping people selling sell their products and get a commission just like affiliate marketing. You could also baby sit, or use the skills you've lernt into making money. If you think the other way round, it is best to invest in your business by funding it or rather start making money online.

There are a number of businesses you can start without any money online. For example, you can start a blog and monetize it through advertising or affiliate marketing. You can also start a YouTube channel and generate revenue through ad revenue sharing. If you're creative, there are many businesses you can start without any money. All you need is a little bit of creativity and determination.