What type of business can i invest in with #300,000 naira?

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
I was considering what type of businessone can invest I with 300,000 naira, looking at the prevailing economic situation in the country, and even globally. But I actually have fish farming in mind, but the question is will 300,000 naira be sufficient to start?.

eojo2401

With three hundred thousand naira, you can start a POS business. The cost of getting POS terminal will cost you about #30,000. Then fine a place where they don't have access to banking services or facility. You can set up your base with just #8,000. Do advertising banner at #2,000. After this initial cost you will have like #260,000 to run the business.

Briangsam

You can start a crop production business with just #300,000. You can cultivate maize and cassava on a 5acres of farmland. I can assure you that if you manage the farm well, weed at the appropriate time, apply fertilizers, mitigate against herders and be faithful to all the farm practices, you will have huge profit.

Victor001

There are some low end business you can invest with 300,000 naira. For instance recharge card business as this does not requires alot of capital and the risk is at minimal, you can equally invest on provision stores,the risk is also minimal though the profit is low at beginning stage. Investing in online business like crypto currency is another way.

Teatea

You can invest in agriculture as mentioned in the post, poultry, fish farming, and food produce are lucrative areas that give you reasonable return on your money. You can also invest in cryptocurrency, forget the big coins, invest in the cones that are just coming up, you can as well trade if you are good at it. Real estate is a also good investment too, but a long term idea.

funmi

Verified member
Truly, our economy may not encourage us to in terms of investing or funding our businesses. We may not know exactly what to invest in or which business to do but we can always start from somewhere.
To me, I believe #300,000 is okay to start any business even here in Nigeria as no amount of money is too small to start up a business. The farming idea too is very good. That amount of money with you is okay to start up a farming business.
Another business I want to talk about is importing of children wears. If you get the connection, you will definitely succeed in the business.