What Kind Of Job Would You Avoid At All Cost?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Well, it is a well known fact that we all need a job, until or unless we are incredibly rich. I think that even rich people may also need to get a job in case their income streams stop or when their business nose dives. You cannot rely on your reserves or savings for the whole life until or unless you have billions of dollars in your account. Having said that, there are so many jobs that people would definitely avoid at all cost. Honestly speaking, I would avoid ALL kinds of day job. Do you know why? This is because I am a kind of person who hates having a 9 to 5 job where you are required to work like a servant all the time.

Therefore, I would always prefer making money online and working with different kinds of clients all the time. Pandemic made people to opt for working conditions they never liked, but they had no choice at all at that time. However, despite the fact that people might be in need, they may still tend to avoid certain kinds of jobs. So, when it comes to you, what are the kind of jobs that you would not think of doing?