What is your preferred payment method.

Axis

Banned
Many individuals want to be close to their money that is why they prefer physical payment of cash for goods and services in which they have purchase. However it can totally make a whole lot of sense if we adopt the payment of our purchase via credit card at it seems to be the most safest and most easiest way of making payment. Individuals were always getting in the hands of crime indulgers who attacked them on their money as a result of seeing them with it. For example, for us to move with a big pile of cash from one place to another we need to have a bag or a purse, however this backup is can become suspicious to individuals who are around and an individual can possibly points out that you are with money. On the other hand when an individual uses a credit card he or she can move with a big pile of money without majority of people even knowing that he is with money.

With the use of credit card both individuals and businesses can pay for their goods and services or for their purchases flexibly and safely. The use of credit cards over cash payments is definitely advantageous in the sense that, you get cash back in almost all online purchases you carry out. Also when you make a cash deposit with credit cards there is more likely for save delivery of payment into your bank account. Finally the use of credit cards in purchases and depositing of money, makes it easier for an individual to move around freely without worrying to be a victim of subjects to crime indulgers.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
I think the prefer payment method to me is through using of credit card also but at times it depend on the society where one find him or her self.
Some times when one find him self in an environment where people that leaves were educative then it will be more easier. But in a case where by those who are leaving in that environment don't really believe in using credit card as a method of payment than cash.
There are some people who do prefer paying cash to them because at times the net work may be bad to the extent that one will not be able to make payment or that one will even make payment finish and latter the payment will then be reverse which may be a disadvantage to the sellers because they will loos money.
Though the stage we are presently now is telling us that soon we are going to enter cashless era.

Carpon

Valued Contributor
I won't say actually that I have one method which I prefer over the other. I use and enjoy the both despite the fact that each had its own unique advantages and disadvantages.

Like the cash transaction, it's advantages is that you won't be in danger of some fraud like fake alerts and so on. At times you may be doing a transfer using your debit card and your privacy will be bridged. You discover that your details will be saved and your account will get emptied.

And there are at times network glitches when using the debit card. At times it will sow down transactions.

But in the absence of that, using of debit card is faster especially when the transaction involves huge amount of money which counting may be hard to do. Once you use debit card, then it will ease all the stress that comes with having to move around with huge amount of cash.