Earn Money Why people preferred making comment than thread?

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
It has come to my notice this days that many people prefer commenting under thread than making thread again.
My conclusion is that many people prefer commenting under thread that making thread because they sees it that;it is more faster to comment than making thread. There are some forum that the rule guiding making thread is that one must write at list up to 150 words before any point will be given and when it come to comment it not up to that number at all whiçh make it more faster than making thread.
Though some times making thread used to earn more point than commenting under thread. Some forum the point apportioned to thread may be 0.055,70,50 and 40point depending on the their minimum pay out. Why some comment only attracted 0.02,30,or 20.

But when i did my calculation on making one thread of 0.055 and comment of 0.02 the different is like times three of that of making thread.
Apart from that ;making thread will surely enhance one written skills and more knowledge about some topics will be added being that it will make some one to do more research on topics before presenting it in the forum.

Why people preferred commenting than making thread?

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
It's different preferences of people....It depends what pays you to do most. Some people prefer to do threads mostly while some people prefer to comments mostly. I believe it's still better that people comments on threads than making threads. If you check, you will see that we have so many threads that they have not attended to or commented on.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
To be frank, I am not comfortable with the message of the admin that the thread title should be SEO friendly. I thought this is a forum and not a work place. A forum is a place to express one's opinion. If we have to write titles that way then it is not a forum anymore but a work place that we have to abide by the style of writing that the admin wants. That is the reason why I have stopped posting threads.