What is your preferred online payout method.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
If you are an online hustler like me you will totally agree to the fact that there are so many ways that you can get paid online we are different payment or pay out strategy and methods . But despite the fact that this payout strategy and methods are numerous there are some of them that only work in a specific country . Personally the only payment method that seems to work very well in my country which is Nigeria is direct bank transfer and although a lot of people here still use PayPal to get rewarded off their payments from various online platforms that they may have been working on but yet to get the money physically from your PayPal account you definitely have to go through a whole lot of complicated strategies and directions which sometimes could be tiresome . It's a good thing that I knew about the trendri paid to post website forum , reasons is because the admin he totally admonishes the fact that individuals in Nigeria can get paid via bank transfer and to be sincere the experience with this payout method in this paid to post website forum has been interesting .

Apart from direct bank transfer an individual in Nigeria can also get paid via cryptocurrency like Bitcoin , ethereum or even any other cryptocurrency tokens that is worth of valuable . Binance is considered to be one of the most rampant cryptocurrency exchange platform where you can exchange your cryptocurrency tokens and get paid real cash and real money in return for the cryptos you have successfully exchanged .