what is the last platform that paid you for a service?

R.Mustapha

the last platform that paid me was actually an affiliate website I was promoting their service, they offered me full access to use their service. you'll find a full review about it on my website.
I received about $56, Paypal took $5 when I transferred the money to my account & got $51 in my account, the only thing that bothers me the most is the minimum payout threshold is $50. They pay commissions DAILY via PayPal MassPay (meaning no fees to you!), with a 14-day hold to allow them to account for refunds. see the screenshot below, I just made another $56 waiting for the pending $9.45 to withdraw my money to my account Screenshot (23).png

Adesam

The last part you talked about, how did you go about it? You meant all you do to get paid on the platform is to login to your Facebook? Kindly share details about the platform and how things work there. Waiting for your response.

Planet408

That's great. At least you are earning a passive income. With time, your website traffic will increase as you continue to be honest in the review you write about the product in your website.
The last website that paid me was TPC gaming but I have stopped working in their website because they appears not to be sincere in their website.

Samuel72

Verified member
According to my own point of view as well experience business man in online marketing I will say you are very lucky because some of all these guys are just finding a way to bring traffic to their sites and also they are doing this to also scam people and to make their site popular. well I will try and run some investigation about this platform which you have introduce on this platform then we will know if it is real or not

IamDozzy

The last platform that paid me for a service was Trendri.com and the service I did was a post to earn service. I had almost 200+ comments in my kitty before i made my first and only withdrawal thus it has proven to be a legitimate platform. The other service in which I was paid for was a brand ambassador service I engaged in, I represented a company for ten days and I was paid for that.

Daykas

The last platform where I got paid was on crypterix.
It an online platform that deals with crpytocurrency. The only thing you do is to choose a investment size which you want and withdraw your money when it mature

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
I must start by saying congrat to you man, it is truly a nice platform that truly cares about their members I wish i could be a member. Platform such as that are rare to come by but there is this platform bizdustry that has really done so well, in terms of rewarding their customers. I got about $13 from the platform.

Sprite1950

I got paid by Serpclix, The Forum Wheel and Usercrowd all on the same day but that is unusual. I get paid once a month from Serpclix and The Forum Wheel but Usercrowd can be longer depending on how many tests they send me. When I have reached $10 on Trendri I will cash out here too which won't be long.

springtech

the last platform that paid for my service was bizdustry.it is also a sister platform to this.by this I mean it is similar to this very platform we are earning from .it has been good but all of a sudden changed policy and that made some of us flee from it .but all thanks to this platform at least we benefited a lot from it.
Same with me, the last platform that paid me was bizdustry. Even though I didn't take it seriously initially but when i saw members of a group I belong to sharing their proof of earnings i had to sit up. It is so sad that they changed their policy. Well I believe there are good reasons behind the sudden change of policy because I believe every business relationship should be a WIN-WIN situation. So i believe they might have their own reasons for taking such decisions. Whichever way, good luck to them.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The last site I got paid from is bizdustry. After two weeks of working on the side I received $36. I think it is pretty much very easy to earn on the side and of course it is one of the most legit site I had ever seen. The admin and the team generally I have area understandable and friendly people. I have also made money from other sites.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The last website that paid is a get paid to post website which is called Bizdustry. I got about $36 in 3 weeks of the January. It is pretty much easier to make money on the website once you are verified.

You just need to look for the thread which you have knowledge about and give your honest opinion about the topic. Your comment has to be 50 characters at least or more and this doesn't take much effort today.

The second website that paid me last was Amazon associates. I received $55 for the month of January.

To make money with Amazon associates, you need to set up a blog, promote some of the products on Amazon and then receive commission whenever somebody buys products.
Cool, that's a cool way to make money online. Those two you mentioned are great for making money. But the other which is Bizdustry have fallen adrift of pay rate. But that doesn't mean it isn't legit. Bizdustry is a legit platform, but the current earnings are small now based on the inflow of new members and their low revenue commission slowed down the pay rate.

marcusfe

In the history of my online earning journey I can never forget fiverr in my life. During the time when I was desperately looking for any paying program online, I had fallen into the hands of my scammers who dupped me of my hard earned money but the day I decided to do the search myself, I came across fiverr. That was the first time I hard about freelancing, I tried to study everything about the site and in less that two months I made $850.

Khezo

Congrats on your earnings. Affiliate marketing is a very good business to venture into and it would pay of in the long run. I made a total of about $55 on a site called bizdustry from January to early February and I can say it's a nice platform too.
I also made $5 weekly on a platform called lazybuck and have been receiving this payment for 5 months now. It's a good site also and I think it's worth it because all I do is login into my Facebook account and then forget it

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I just referred some people who liked the service, they joined then I got my commission, it's recurring Bytheway. which means that I get a portion of that commission every month. it seems that I can't post links here, what you need to do is go to this website called: wow-review]dot[com, there is an image in the sidebar click on it & join their affiliate program, it's completely free, it will help you very much in your coming months. good luck
Thanks for putting the website URL down here. But please, who kind of affiliate marketing will i be sourcing for in oder to earn?? Cos not all affiliate marketing stuffs work here in my country based on the calibre of internet users we have. O love affiliate marketing, but its difficult to keep things going with it.

Snazzy001

the last platform that paid for my service was bizdustry.it is also a sister platform to this.by this I mean it is similar to this very platform we are earning from .it has been good but all of a sudden changed policy and that made some of us flee from it .but all thanks to this platform at least we benefited a lot from it.

Kennysplash

Verified member
How do you do these affiliate marketing? I have signed up for a lot of affiliate marketing platforms and I have promoted some products but I never seem to make any sales. It is quite disheartening, I see others making enough money on it but it seems it is not just for me. I eventually got fed up and deserted all the platforms. Every morning all I do first is to promote some products on all my social media platforms and everywhere else, I never registered a single sale.

Teatea

The last website that paid is a get paid to post website which is called Bizdustry. I got about $36 in 3 weeks of the January. It is pretty much easier to make money on the website once you are verified.

You just need to look for the thread which you have knowledge about and give your honest opinion about the topic. Your comment has to be 50 characters at least or more and this doesn't take much effort today.

The second website that paid me last was Amazon associates. I received $55 for the month of January.

To make money with Amazon associates, you need to set up a blog, promote some of the products on Amazon and then receive commission whenever somebody buys products.
The last platform that also paid me is bizdustry, it is so much like trendri. I got paid $14 worth of litecoin after a week's work. Payment is very swift and fast, they pay through cryptocurrency and it is processed every Saturday.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I just referred some people who liked the service, they joined then I got my commission, it's recurring Bytheway. which means that I get a portion of that commission every month. it seems that I can't post links here, what you need to do is go to this website called: wow-review]dot[com, there is an image in the sidebar click on it & join their affiliate program, it's completely free, it will help you very much in your coming months. good
From your post, it seems the site is into affiliating marketing. Let me ask you some questions. How are you promoting your service. Does the website have other means of payment. And is there any time limit for withdrawal. I mean can I make multiple withdrawal let say in a week and finally, does it accept all countries especially African countries. I will be waiting for your answers

kayode10

VIP Contributor

R.Mustapha

Congrats man for the cashout you made through the site. I don't think the platform you earned the amount of $56 from is that popular. And again, you didn't explain what you worked for to earn such kind of money in just short duration of time. I'll be expecting your feedback on this one.
I just referred some people who liked the service, they joined then I got my commission, it's recurring Bytheway. which means that I get a portion of that commission every month. it seems that I can't post links here, what you need to do is go to this website called: wow-review]dot[com, there is an image in the sidebar click on it & join their affiliate program, it's completely free, it will help you very much in your coming months. good luck