Is it true that no website or platform in the internet is guaranteed to last forever?

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
I grew up hearing the saying that nothing good last forever . same is also applied to or seen in the case of various legit , flexible , easily accessible , and high-paying websites in the internet , there is absolutely no websites that is considered to be legit , flexible , easily accessible , and highly paying in the internet that is guaranteed to stay or last forever , that is why we are urged and encouraged to take every advantage that we have now to make money from such website, app , or platform while it last .

That is possibly also the reason why majority of people today do not leave their offline self-employed jobs or possibly nine-to-five jobs to pursue an online in a particular platform or website because such websites and platforms in the internet , are not guaranteed to last forever because sooner or later one thing could lead to the other and they all go vanished and out of existence . We must take good advantage of a website that is legit and paying while it last , we must not have the mindset that since the website is legit and paying it will last longer or possibly forever . No! Because having such a mindset will bring us no good , because we could just be wasting our time while others are making money on the legit and paying website up till it goes out of existence before we even know it .

Ajebo25

Verified member
I totally agree with what you just said in your post good write up. 👏

It is very true that nothing on this earth will last for ever it is even believed that the earth itself won't last for ever meaning not even the internet its self would last for ever we have seen many great platform after many successful years later closing down meaning we have to take any chance we have in the internet we shouldn't relax on any legit website thinking it will last forever sometimes jackpot happens on the internet what I mean is that some times we get to see a website that pays huge for something that is so easy websites like that are for limited time only and we need to grab the opportunity because it won't last for ever.

I have been a member of bestnaija forum since 2021 the website gsd successfully been paying members since 2010 and decided to close down elier this year who knew such a platform which had build a name and reputation for a long time now could just end like that even trendri I know one day it will become a history because every thing in this earth will become history nothing can last for ever.