Finance What business can you do with your earninngs from forums?

Augusta

VIP Contributor
A lot of us here work on multiple forums to be able to make some money every day and this makes us to spend so much time trying to meet up with our daily tasks. I am just thinking if it is going to be possible for one to use their earninngs from this forums to start a business and then grow it from scratch.
I am thinking this idea is useful as we can combine the business with these forum postings which would enable us to be able to get more money to continue investing in the business and grow it without relying on loans or other people since we are already having a stable source of money inflow from these forums.

I live in a suburban area and I know that I can start a small provision store where I can be selling on demand goods like food ingredients, writing materials and the likes. I am certain that it is possible to use my online earnings from forums to start a business like that and grow it with time.

How about you, what business can you use your forum earninngs to do?
Whether offline or online business.
The business would depend on the money available especially if there’s no other source. For me im thinking of getting into the building materials industry. I have taken the feasibility studies already and a good amount of money is needed. I’m trying to see how much I can gather before the year runs out

D

Deleted member 28127

Let say you are on Bizdustry< Forum Coin and Trendri. On Bizdustry you can make 50 posts in a day and earn $1. ON Trendri, you can make 15 posts and 10 threads and earn at least $0.85. ON Forum Coin you can earn at least $0.15. BY participating in these three forums you can earn at least $2 per day. If you save your money for 6 months, you will have quite a big amount for investment.
You can't make 50 posts per day on Bizdustry on normal cases you will make 25 posts per day it is really a high number 50 posts per day means 0,50 $ per day instead of 1 $. On Trendri you can make 15 posts means 0,30 $. On ForumCoin 0,15 $ is easy. So maximum average is 2 $ however normal average is 0,95 $ (1 $). Number and reality are little bit different.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
To be honest, this is so thoughtful of the poster. Though we all wish ptp live forever but anything can happen. It won't be nice if at the end of the day, we cannot even point out tangible things that we gain from all these ptps. That's why I make sure I engage in cryptocurrency with some coins I get from some ptps. Most of the coins that I have now are gotten from those ptps.
That is the best you can always do, investing your forum earninngs and this would go a long way in helping you when another bull run presents as you would be making very good profits then. That is why I do not want to misuse this earninng opportunity as it has been a dream come true for me. I have been searching for long before knowing about them last year.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
To be honest, this is so thoughtful of the poster. Though we all wish ptp live forever but anything can happen. It won't be nice if at the end of the day, we cannot even point out tangible things that we gain from all these ptps. That's why I make sure I engage in cryptocurrency with some coins I get from some ptps. Most of the coins that I have now are gotten from those ptps.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Let say you are on Bizdustry< Forum Coin and Trendri. On Bizdustry you can make 50 posts in a day and earn $1. ON Trendri, you can make 15 posts and 10 threads and earn at least $0.85. ON Forum Coin you can earn at least $0.15. BY participating in these three forums you can earn at least $2 per day. If you save your money for 6 months, you will have quite a big amount for investment.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
It is true that you reserve part of payment to PTP microjob but there is a golden rule you have reached payout and get paid as if you invest on bring referral and after that website that you are promoting deny payment then you will lose your forumcoin for nothing then it is preferable to reach payout with his own ressources then bringing referrals will not a big problem this is common mistake by employers.
I understand you very well....But everything come with its own risk. Whatever you do, it comes with some minimal amount risks. Even the site that you are working currently may decided not to pay you a dime from what you have earned, what will you do? I think you'll have to move on. So if they blocked my account with my earnings there, I will move on too.

D

Deleted member 28127

You are right! We can turn our earning from PTP sites to promote our business online, instead of withdrawing the cash every time. I also use my earnings on forumcoin to promote my affiliate links on there. I usually buy front page space there to create awareness to my referral links which I have seen improvement lately. So there are so many things we can do with our online earning.
It is true that you reserve part of payment to PTP microjob but there is a golden rule you have reached payout and get paid as if you invest on bring referral and after that website that you are promoting deny payment then you will lose your forumcoin for nothing then it is preferable to reach payout with his own ressources then bringing referrals will not a big problem this is common mistake by employers.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
To be frank the title of this thread gave me a laugh because I am earning only coins in my online work. But in fairness to the topic, yes, it got me thinking that maybe somehow I can have a capital for a small home based business if I can earn $1 daily that I would save. A home based business is small in nature with little capital required.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Personal blogs and websites can be considered as business. Now on Forum Coin, many people buy their member links paying the forum coins that they earn from the site. I think that is a beautiful example of investing your online earnings into your business. When I requested to redeem the money last time, I paid 100 FC( equivalent to $1USD) to buy the member link to my blog. I often buy the link to my husband's blogs on technical stuff there and he gets some viewership through that.
You are right! We can turn our earning from PTP sites to promote our business online, instead of withdrawing the cash every time. I also use my earnings on forumcoin to promote my affiliate links on there. I usually buy front page space there to create awareness to my referral links which I have seen improvement lately. So there are so many things we can do with our online earning.

arunima25

Verified member
Personal blogs and websites can be considered as business. Now on Forum Coin, many people buy their member links paying the forum coins that they earn from the site. I think that is a beautiful example of investing your online earnings into your business. When I requested to redeem the money last time, I paid 100 FC( equivalent to $1USD) to buy the member link to my blog. I often buy the link to my husband's blogs on technical stuff there and he gets some viewership through that.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
You have spoken well.... Some PTP sites are lenient towards their members and it's an act of being merciful, because they realize what other people are facing. They put themselves in everybody's position to be able to understand their predicament, that's godly to me.

I think I will check the piggyvest app, there offer is quiet tempting but I will make findings to know how legit and reliable they can be.
Its good you've taking your time to acknowledge the benevolent acts of some paid to post sites Admins. Trendri Admin is one of those lenient Admins that is God fearing, always love listening to his members, when they are facing torrid time in the forum. It feels nice to work with lenient Admins or site owners.

You should go make your own research concerning the piggyvest, so you'll be more convinced.

I've been using it perfectly ever since i was introduced into it.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
That's just, PTP sites owners have their own rules, they can ban anyone when the person didn't expect it. But some are simply good, and not all that strict like others, always having good heart towards their members. We don't suppose to rely on them solely for a living, that's why skills is pivotal taking us here.

Piggyvest is an online banking institution where you'll get 8% interest annually for saving your funds. With piggyvest you can give your finance security and never get tempted to withdraw cos you'll lock it for the period you want it. You'll get 1k for your first deposit above 2k.
You have spoken well.... Some PTP sites are lenient towards their members and it's an act of being merciful, because they realize what other people are facing. They put themselves in everybody's position to be able to understand their predicament, that's godly to me.

I think I will check the piggyvest app, there offer is quiet tempting but I will make findings to know how legit and reliable they can be.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The earning calculations maybe right but we have to look at some instances, what if you are being ban before you are aware of anything, some times we can be banned from PTP sites for no genuine reason, which will affect your plan for the future investment. I think we just need to be diversifying, by not relying on some PTP stuffs. They can be surprising some times. Just saying! Plus, is the piggyvest legit? How do you make money from your investment there?
That's just, PTP sites owners have their own rules, they can ban anyone when the person didn't expect it. But some are simply good, and not all that strict like others, always having good heart towards their members. We don't suppose to rely on them solely for a living, that's why skills is pivotal taking us here.

Piggyvest is an online banking institution where you'll get 8% interest annually for saving your funds. With piggyvest you can give your finance security and never get tempted to withdraw cos you'll lock it for the period you want it. You'll get 1k for your first deposit above 2k.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
A lot of us here work on multiple forums to be able to make some money every day and this makes us to spend so much time trying to meet up with our daily tasks. I am just thinking if it is going to be possible for one to use their earninngs from this forums to start a business and then grow it from scratch.
I am thinking this idea is useful as we can combine the business with these forum postings which would enable us to be able to get more money to continue investing in the business and grow it without relying on loans or other people since we are already having a stable source of money inflow from these forums.

I live in a suburban area and I know that I can start a small provision store where I can be selling on demand goods like food ingredients, writing materials and the likes. I am certain that it is possible to use my online earnings from forums to start a business like that and grow it with time.

How about you, what business can you use your forum earninngs to do?
Whether offline or online business.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are a lot of things you can venture into from your earnings on paid to post website but before then you must be consistent and make at least $50 per month. I am simply saving to venture into affiliate marketing and domain flipping as the case may be. I also would like to upgrade my website before the end of this year if I can be able to save enough money from paid to both platforms.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I'm simply investing into crypto, using some to save on my piggyvest wallet. Paid to post earnings can't start you business immediately, but if you're saving it surely it will start you one in the future. For instance if you're earning average of $50 a month from your activities on PSID to post forums, if you save 30% of that for one year when the options you're working with are consistent. Then it is possible to start a mini business at least.
The earning calculations maybe right but we have to look at some instances, what if you are being ban before you are aware of anything, some times we can be banned from PTP sites for no genuine reason, which will affect your plan for the future investment. I think we just need to be diversifying, by not relying on some PTP stuffs. They can be surprising some times. Just saying! Plus, is the piggyvest legit? How do you make money from your investment there?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I'm simply investing into crypto, using some to save on my piggyvest wallet. Paid to post earnings can't start you business immediately, but if you're saving it surely it will start you one in the future. For instance if you're earning average of $50 a month from your activities on PSID to post forums, if you save 30% of that for one year when the options you're working with are consistent. Then it is possible to start a mini business at least.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
It is also important to acquire enough knowledge about the crypto currency trading and investment too so that your efforts won't end in vain just like I did when I did not have enough knowledge and decided to invest my earnings
I lost so much then and I won't try to do something of that nature again.
Been there bro....Making the right call now. Most of us have lost something online. I know some people joined the internet few years back, while we have another set who joined recently, and when they joined they probably just discovered forum sites immediately, without some dire experience on the internet, which is good for them. My online journey is not today.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
The money I make from forums is really not worth something I can embark investment upon. I will need to buy data every month, which is sometimes costly.... But If i could make enough amount from forums then I will try to invest in cryptocurrency mining business, which I know can be profitable for me. But I have not yet made any tangible online to start this move, I think I need to earn more.
It is also important to acquire enough knowledge about the crypto currency trading and investment too so that your efforts won't end in vain just like I did when I did not have enough knowledge and decided to invest my earnings
I lost so much then and I won't try to do something of that nature again.