Finance What business can you do with your earninngs from forums?

arunima25

Verified member
I don't make much from my online earning to invest anywhere. I am on few forums and survey sites that fill up the free hours that I get in a day from my offline job and chores. I sometimes go missing for few days if some offline obligations come in way. So my online earnings are not fixed, it keeps fluctuating from month to month depending on how much I spend in cyberspace. I have never earned good enough to think of investing it. But one can always do that. But I feel it will take a long time to collect that amount to invest in a small business.

Good luck

Verified member
I have not received any Money from this platform but I intend to use any Money from the platform to do data subscription and also to fix some personal issues.one needs to be penny wise in a situation we found our self in our society to be able to know how to plan ahead for the future which is very important.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
The money I make from forums is really not worth something I can embark investment upon. I will need to buy data every month, which is sometimes costly.... But If i could make enough amount from forums then I will try to invest in cryptocurrency mining business, which I know can be profitable for me. But I have not yet made any tangible online to start this move, I think I need to earn more.

Josemendez

Verified member
This is okay, but often do you Profits from your crypto currency investments? If one is making up to $2 daily from their crypto currency investments, I think it is even enough to make them stop working on forums since we hardly make more than $2 per day here even after combining it with some other forums that we may be active In.
Well , I do make profits from cryptocurrency trading but the fact is that those money if not convert to stable coins are most time depreciating. As for me , I do make above $2 from paid to post sites combined together. When I have enough time , I do make above $3 per day. It all about time management and dedication.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
A lot of us here work on multiple forums to be able to make some money every day and this makes us to spend so much time trying to meet up with our daily tasks. I am just thinking if it is going to be possible for one to use their earninngs from this forums to start a business and then grow it from scratch.
I am thinking this idea is useful as we can combine the business with these forum postings which would enable us to be able to get more money to continue investing in the business and grow it without relying on loans or other people since we are already having a stable source of money inflow from these forums.

I live in a suburban area and I know that I can start a small provision store where I can be selling on demand goods like food ingredients, writing materials and the likes. I am certain that it is possible to use my online earnings from forums to start a business like that and grow it with time.

How about you, what business can you use your forum earninngs to do?
Whether offline or online business.
As for me have been planning that if I can get enough money from forum let's say $300 in a month I will try to enter in to farming business because I can foresee good future from it and its very lucrative.
Though I know that its not all that easy but i wish I can get some other forum that I can make some money from.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Well , the money I make from forums are not really that much at the end of the month , so most times I put these money into cryptocurrency and also in subscribing for Data that I use to work in the forums and in the cryptocurrency trading . The small amount I will keep will be accumulated over the months for something tangible at the end of the year.
This is okay, but often do you Profits from your crypto currency investments? If one is making up to $2 daily from their crypto currency investments, I think it is even enough to make them stop working on forums since we hardly make more than $2 per day here even after combining it with some other forums that we may be active In.

Josemendez

Verified member
Well , the money I make from forums are not really that much at the end of the month , so most times I put these money into cryptocurrency and also in subscribing for Data that I use to work in the forums and in the cryptocurrency trading . The small amount I will keep will be accumulated over the months for something tangible at the end of the year.