What are your preferred top five coins that will grow high after the bearish run??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
LIST YOUR OWN TOP FIVE COINS WITH POTENTIAL TO RISE VERY HIGH IN THE NEXT 2-3 MONTHS

We know after each bearish run comes a time of bullish run. So we must be prepared for that. And the best time to invest in any given coin should be during the bearish run of coins. I have some coins I'm looking at the moment with growing potential. I see them going up in the next 2-3 months after the bearish run.

And those coins are as follows:

* Binance coin; this coin might be down due to the ongoing bearish run, but i still consider it for long time investment. Its my preferred coin till date. The coin that offered me the most profit in just two months, when it went bullish, from December to April. The coin is currently at $377, it reached $660 before the bearish run affected it this month of May. I'm expecting the coin to reach at least $500-$800 in the next 3 months.

Other options are; BTC, FIL, XLM, DOGE. This are my preferred coins for the next 2-3 months.

You can help the house to put down your preferred choice of coins that will pump high in the next 2-3 months, thank you.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I am yet to invest in BMB coin because I am not using Binance platform. However, I have 0.001 BTC. 3 LTC, 0.5 BCH, 0.02 ETH, and 25 Doge. Over the days, I will be building my doge portfolio. I plan to have at least 1000 Doge before the price becomes $1. I also plan to build BCH, I hope to built at least 1 BCH before the end of this year.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I am yet to invest in BMB coin because I am not using Binance platform. However, I have 0.001 BTC. 3 LTC, 0.5 BCH, 0.02 ETH, and 25 Doge. Over the days, I will be building my doge portfolio. I plan to have at least 1000 Doge before the price becomes $1. I also plan to build BCH, I hope to built at least 1 BCH before the end of this year.
If you save it that way for a very long time, surely your asset inside your crypto portfolio will be very much commendable. If you invest for your children, and leave it for that said calender which you mentioned in the other trade, you'll make your children crypto millionaires in the next 10 years, no doubt.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Well, I am not investing in children. I am investing for myself. LOL. I am in my early twenties. I want to make a lot of money before I become 35. BY the time I am 35, I want to build my own house. I have high hopes for doge because I can buy a lot of doge before the price begins to climb. I am also taking interest in BNB, but I am not using Binance platform yet

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Well, I am not investing in children. I am investing for myself. LOL. I am in my early twenties. I want to make a lot of money before I become 35. BY the time I am 35, I want to build my own house. I have high hopes for doge because I can buy a lot of doge before the price begins to climb. I am also taking interest in BNB, but I am not using Binance platform yet
Lol, i see you're hard working you'll make money by that time dear. I'm not yet 20, but i want to make million dollars during my mid 20s, LoL. Children can park for now, i don't want anyone's cry for money around me for now, let me concentrate too on making money through crypto and my future passionate coding skill, which is programming, your own skill. I just want to know if you're a man or woman, it sound weird though, but i want to know. I see you like a woman though, based on your chat here, Laughs.

Razor1911

The recent fall has been an opportunity lately for the investors. The down move has been curtailed by some bounce from the lower levels. But still the market is in bearish pressure. Bitcoin somehow managed to climb upto 40k level, then again selling pressure move it to 34000 levels.

This dip has given some discount for the investors. I would generally go for BTC BCH and Dogecoin for investment. litecoin is good too as it is becoming more and more popular lately.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The recent fall has been an opportunity lately for the investors. The down move has been curtailed by some bounce from the lower levels. But still the market is in bearish pressure. Bitcoin somehow managed to climb upto 40k level, then again selling pressure move it to 34000 levels.

This dip has given some discount for the investors. I would generally go for BTC BCH and Dogecoin for investment. litecoin is good too as it is becoming more and more popular lately.
BTC have been on the up and down level, the bear market have affected it a lot. People that will gain from it are those traders who predicted the bear market both in ON SPOT trading and FUTURES trading. Cos they placed it at sell point, with a stop loss, immediately it gets to the stop loss it immediately record as trading success. Go for your preferred coins, which is BCH, LTC, DOGE for the long time. They are still affordable at the moment than BTC.