Watch videos and earn

PICKFORD

Verified member
Watching videos or clicking ads as a means of earning online,do you have any legit site to earn?i had an account with starclicks, it was a legit site then, don't know for now because it's been a while i visit the site,you earn there by clicking ads,it was so boring.why? because you'll be given 10ads to view daily,and this 10 ads doesn't worth anything, before you wil be able to earn from starclicks you have to upgrade to gold membership or platinum member, which will cost you like $25 or so,as a normal member it may take you up to a year before making something reasonable,lol

There was this site i worked on,i forgot the name,it was created by two individuals (celebrity)you earn so much when watching their videos,but as time goes on,they Didn't bring in more videos, before you know,they went to maintain ace,then they lost.

Guys is there any legit site you can earn by clicking ads or watching videos?

Jasz

VIP Contributor
It baffles me how some persons have been making money on sites like this for long. Yes! So many fake ones out there but some have been existing and still paying. Just like trendri even though it's a Pay to post site, has been paying, not like it's a new site, despite my research, I didn't find it till now.

What am saying is as many fake sites out there, there are real ones too.
Picoworker and the likes really pay if you can work, intact you can earn 1 dollar in 30 minutes or less on it if you no how to hover around it.

People are really making money online through sites like this, we just have to research and get the legit ones.

Jamoflondon

Verified member
I know this will sound doubtable to some people but the truth is that it is actually real because I have also witnessed an ads that talks about something like this. As a matter of fact, I came across this particular advert on YouTube. You can imagine how real it can be for a brand to be powerful enough to afford placing an ads on a well known platform like YouTube. When I saw it on there, it was that moment that I started having some kind of belief that this might be truly legit and then again, they did not ask for any initial investment.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
There are indeed legit sites that shows ads to you and when you view those sites you would be paid either in Crypto or cash, which will go into your PayPal account. Presently, I still use some ads sites up till now and they are still paying because they are pure and legit.

But I will need to tell you that you can't make reasonable amount of money while watching or viewing ads on the internet.
You can only earn few cents which will be equivalent to almost nothing if you convert it to your local currency at the end of the month.

However, I still work on these ads sites because I want to keep having crypto currency in my wallet especially Bitcoin and some newly created crypto currencies that I know they will be worth something in the future.

I remember when I can earn 30 Satoshi just for viewing ads like 5 years ago, and now it has reduced drastically, which shows that the value has been up extremely.

Try Coinpayu and Adbtc.....They are one of the oldest paying PTC l and they are still paying.

adwin

Would like to recommend you guys AdWin: earn tickets, win money. (for Google Play Store)
It's an app I created where you are able to watch ads daily. In return, you get tickets.

As the ads make me money, 3/4 of that money goes to a prize pool. At the end of each week, one lucky tickets wins the money and is paid out in BTC.

Made it legit and fair: the raffle is done using an online third party website and the BTC transaction id is posted to confirm the payment.

Currently having 20 users, which results in quite a high chance to win the prize pool (13 dollars currently)

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Website that pays is users for watching videos no doubt exist , but the sad truth is that most of this website are scam sites in other words they are unlegit . So in order to differentiate the legit ones from the unlegit ones do you have to conduct or carry out your own personal research about the website you intend to work on . For example before I join this website watch cruise.com I have heard a lot of reviews from people who claimed that they have been paid but yet I have to do my own research , so one evening I went to the internet and browse about the website , I read past and present reviews and also search for payment proofs of users who are presently using the website all this was shown to me as a result of a scam detector app I downloaded from play store known as sure plug.com

so after my review I was fully convinced that the website was legit and I started watching videos and any tokens which in turn could be transformed into cash and could be withdrawn via : PayPal , direct money transfer , Bitcoin , litecoin , payzza , payeer . I end $50 from the website within two weeks which was ok because I do not have to invest even a single penny all I have to do was to subscribe my phone for data coupled with a good internet network that all .

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Many people are even looking for such opportunity on how they can watch videos to make money , but well some of them are not able to see the best platform to do this including me.

There was a time I was having interest in this in the past and I was constantly looking for an opportunity to make money on any available ways either by watching of videos and playing some games but I was unable to get the best platform to do this because most of the platform I understand we not ready to pay . Since then I lost interest in it when I came to understand that people can really make money by posting on paid to post website.

Well if the platform you are talking about is really paying then a lot of people might really be interested to try it out including me , but sometimes it might really be very difficult for people to make money from paid to watch site because the time you are requested to spend with your data to watch videos may not really be profitable when we are considering the amount of data you are to used to watch these videos and how much you are being paid

Sikapa

Verified member
I don't like pay to click site much because it pays a small amount of money to member especially if you are not from those tier countries. I have work with some pay to click sites and I saw them to be a waste of time so I quited. There are so many ways that you can make money online by doing different things rather that pay yo click sites. You can try another way of making money online that will help you than that. Well I don't know how much money that you are making on those site, maybe you are earning good.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Watching videos or clicking ads as a means of earning online,do you have any legit site to earn?i had an account with starclicks, it was a legit site then, don't know for now because it's been a while i visit the site,you earn there by clicking ads,it was so boring.why? because you'll be given 10ads to view daily,and this 10 ads doesn't worth anything, before you wil be able to earn from starclicks you have to upgrade to gold membership or platinum member, which will cost you like $25 or so,as a normal member it may take you up to a year before making something reasonable,lol

There was this site i worked on,i forgot the name,it was created by two individuals (celebrity)you earn so much when watching their videos,but as time goes on,they Didn't bring in more videos, before you know,they went to maintain ace,then they lost.

Guys is there any legit site you can earn by clicking ads or watching videos?
Hello. Your post is really very interesting. It is a great idea to make money by watching videos or by clicking ads. Unfortunately, I do not know any legit site where you can earn money either by clicking ads or by watching videos. However, I am sure that some people here will share their information about these earning sites. In my opinion, you cannot make a lot of money on these sites. Perhaps, they are not worth your time and effort. For this reason, I would recommend Trendri to those who are interested in making some legit money online. Trendri is a legit and trustworthy platform. It is my favourite earning platform. I would not change Trendri for any other earning platform because it is simply the best!

Ajebo25

Verified member
Hi thanks for the ride up I know them any sites which pays people for watching videos and I have what did to join them but I found of the way rolls come please introduced me to do one with just let geez because I will also need a payment before just want to believe that is too fast and that I always do before joint in and its lights in order to avoid getting some of my investments which I did last time I know this is free to join what time is also an investment yeah that was what you gotta lie by working a gift to go and see slides like won't be you and going to play I wish you could show me the payment proof now so I could use joint the site I know it is free to join but time is also an investment when it comes to online business please show me the payment proof and I will gladly join there are other ways which you can draw a which we can make money online by working on cryptocurrency sites like a you and can't apply there are other sites which place in cryptocurrency like 10 Bucks because I don't want to get stripped of my investments and