Here!!! Here!!! earn $1.. for watch funny Videos.

AndreasD

Hello,

here!! i will share a way to make pocket money from watch funny Video. just need your smartphone. 100% legit until now i sucssesfull earn $447.85
if you interested, inform me your email address. and i will sent the detail,
thanks for stop by

Clinton

Hello,

here!! i will share a way to make pocket money from watch funny Video. just need your smartphone. 100% legit until now i sucssesfull earn $447.85
if you interested, inform me your email address. and i will sent the detail,
thanks for stop by
clintonwarde98 at hotmail dot com

Finger Geek

Verified member
There is nothing like getting paid $1 for watching a video. This is pure scam. If it is true that they are paying $1 to watch video. Then how are they monetizing the video that they are able to earn that much on a video.
A legit website that pays to watch video will never pay that high for a video. Sometimes they don't pay $1 for hundred videos. Because they themselves are not earning much from the videos. There are some videos that are paid by the owner of the video to the websites. And the owner of the video can never pay that high for a video.
There are some legit websites that pays to watch videos but in my area. It is not profitable because we do pay for internet and videos consumes lots of data. Most of the paid to watch videos are sometimes not up to $0.01. If I watch hundred of that which is equal to $1 then more than 3 gigs of internet data will go for it and the $1 can not buy 3 gigs of Internet data. So watching videos in my area is a waste of time.

E

eldavis

It would have been alot better and even more credible if you had actually added a payment proof. I honestly don't think any site would pay a dollar for you to watch a video of how many minutes, it sounds just too good to be true.