Watch Videos and Earn Dollars

M

Majesty Chiejine

Do you know you can make cool dollars by just watching videos online?. It is free, no subscription, no activation, no upgrading.... All you just need to do is register, watch videos and refer your friends and family... following the link to register.

anil02

Verified member
Before some years I don't how many years, I joined one site and also got payment from that site. now this site is closed, Before some month I again join one site to earn with watching video, but I am not assured that this site is paying and login. I earned one day at this site and now I am not visiting this site. If you know about any site and you assured that it is paying and legit site than share link of site.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I don't see any paid to watch site that is offering better payment to users, if they claim to pay you higher for just video watching, simply mark it as suspicious. Because they wouldn't pay you more than they're making, they simply wants to entice you with their offer and get away with your funds after several weeks, months of non stop activities via their platform. Since I noticed this kind of scenario online, I don't rush to complete any of such task, because I don't want to lose more than I can't. I prefer watching YouTube videos posted by users via a reputable and legit microjob sure if I feel to earn extra money from watching videos. Picoworkers, microworkers are few options of such kind of microjob sites that offers you chance to earn from video watching.

You can still make your own researches to find out more options of legit micro job sites where you can simply do video watching tasks and get paid for it. Instead of wasting time on what isn't going to pay you, it's better off to settle down doing those microjob tasks posted on the aforementioned sites, at least they're legit and not scamming you.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Earn cash by watching videos online isn't a new online money making strategy , in fact that was my first and initial online money making strategy back in the year 2018 when I was about writing my weac examination . This strategy is quite simple and flexible because watching movies is definitely something most of us do everyday , but the funny thing is that we watch these movies and yet we are not paid for watching them . So knowing the existence of a website that pays it users and members for simply watching short video clips online is absolutely mind-blowing . There are numerous websites in the internet that performs such services but yet , you have to be careful that the paid to watch website you intend to work on is not a scam website .

As the days goes by , new websites are being developed and brought into existence , so it is quite fortunate that some of this website a scam website which you will want to avoid by all means because your time , energy , knowledge and phone resources are important to you and would not want to waste them on things that are unproductive . Watch cruise.com has been one of the best way to watch website I have encountered , in addition this website allows you to earn money by watching short video or music clips and get paid in PayPal or cryptocurrencies . minimum withdrawal in this website is just $5 which is relatively easy to accomplish within few days .

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Do you know you can make cool dollars by just watching videos online?. It is free, no subscription, no activation, no upgrading.... All you just need to do is register, watch videos and refer your friends and family... following the link to register.
Hi. Thank you very much for your nice post and the information. It is a great idea to earn dollars just by watching videos online. I have heard that a lot of people earn money every day by watching videos online. Isn't it wonderful to get paid while having fun? Maybe some people will think that this is too good to be true but it is true indeed. Of course, it is important to find the right site to register, otherwise if the site is not legit you may not get paid in the end and unfortunately waste your precious time and effort. Anyway, thanks again for sharing this helpful information. It is highly appreciated. :)