Watch Videos And Earn Money

Sidharth

This is the easiest way to earn some money, all you need to do is to watch a total of 5 videos day to earn up to 2.5$ and also you can earn 1$ per referral you make.
Take this chance to earn, click this link to know more:-https://wintub.com/?r=2542064

JohnZeeman

Not wanting to step on anyone's toes - but Wintub is a scam. You can Google it. You get paid a fair amount per video and then the payment per video gets less and less. Once you get around the $40 mark, it will tell you that you need $80 (if I remember correctly) before you can withdraw the money. The thing is: You will never reach $80. The reason I know this, is because I've tried it for many months.

Finger Geek

Verified member
Not wanting to step on anyone's toes - but Wintub is a scam
You are saying the truth and you will also help others in wasting there time in such website. I also thought the same as he made mentioned that 5 videos will earn $2.5. Because there is no legit website that will pay member up to $2.5 for 5 videos.
There are many scam websites out there. I don't know why we still look for other ways to make money online in a free way since trendri and other paid to forum websites are still paying. There is no other free way that pays higher than paid to forum websites apart from surveys l websites.
The only best way to make money online with ease and to make reasonable amount of money is by investing our money to make money. The more money that is invested with the more money we will earn. But we need to be careful in what investment we will invest our money with. From all the investment that we can invest on. Forex and cryptocurrency trading is the only investment I can invest with. Other investment is buy buying and selling of goods. This is another lucrative business. The profit will be high if the products are imported because imported goods are more cheaper than getting it locally.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
You are talking about the act of watching videos to earn money and then you are mentioning the website wintub.com . It seems you are new to that website . Well , permit me a member who have already used the wintub website and possibly know some things about it . The website is a scam and it is 100% fake . Although the website claims to pay its users and members real cash for watching short video clips and movies but I can stand before you today to say that you are just wasting your precious time . Some of the things that prove that the website is a scam is that it has not sponsored ad and the website is kind of animated and also information about the admin and the website founders are not known . When I came across the wintub website I did my personal review and although people say that the website was fake and scaming I threw this advice deaf ears . I went ahead to work on the wintub website but to my dismay the website turns out to be fake and unpaying .

Rather than wasting your precious time on scam and fake websites like wintub . Com it is better monetize your time on better and legit paid to watch websites like watchcruise . Com . The watch cruise.com website is a legit , flexible , easily accessible , and one of the best paid to watch website you can ever imagine coupled with the fact that you can withdraw your earnings through various withdrawal mediums like PayPal , cryptocurrencies , and direct bank transfers

E

eldavis

Earning up to two dollars per day for just watching videos? I find it hard to believe though. There are actually legit sites that pays you to watch videos, that I am aware of but majority of them we see out there are scam sites so we need to be super careful when trying to earn by watching videos. Have you made any withdrawals since you started working on the site? I have doubts about the site honestly speaking though.