Using your blog to promote your own products or simply promoting other business promotes?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Blog can be used for many things based on the reason we created it for. Their are users who made their blog simply for promoting their own digital or physical items to teach out to targeted customers locally and internationally to enable sales. Where as others made their blog website simply for promoting other businesses, companies and running other sort of ads to generate revenue via their blog.

Everyone has different choice when it comes to monetizing the blog with different options. To me, I'll simply choose the option of promoting other businesses and companies products and running Ads to earn revenue from my blog.

Which option do you prefer?

Promoting your products or other businesses and companies products together with Ads banners?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
If I have the chance, I will be doing the two. I have one problem and the problem is that that I am not tired when tmit comes to making money so I am not that satisfied with a source no matter how much I am making there. But if I don't have the alternative of choosing one, I will go for my own product.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
That's ideal too, using the blog for both assignment is tremendous. That will surely yield more profit since you're advertising for companies and earning dividends for advertisement cost, and also putting up your products either digital or physical products up for sale. Such blogger is simply heading to the Moon when everything goes as planned.