Using Adsterra on your blog?

niche

Verified member
Adsterra is being widely advertised, and many are recommending the ad network for monetizing websites and blogs, claiming that it will pay well. Has any member of this forum used Adsterra for monetizing their blog or website. If yes, have you received any payment from Adsterra and how many visitors and page views do you get monthly for your website ? How frequently do you receive payment, once a month, once a year or less often , and how does it compare with other ad networks which are available , like Google Adsense.

Massimo

Hello everyone,

I am not sure if this is the right place to ask this question but I am looking for some information on Adsterra. I have also heard good things about the ad network but wanted to get some feedback from people who are actually using it. Been working with AdMaven for such a long time and i received many emails from the Adsterra team, I would love to hear about it. Do they pay also on net - 0 or weekly? what type of site do you need to have to be accepted, etc.?

Thank you!

Mika

VIP Contributor
I use Google Adsense on my blog, I have been running my blog for almost 3 years. It took me about 3 months to get my blog approved by AdSense., I had to submit my blog to adsense multiple times and every time it was rejected I had to work on it and resubmit. I never thought about using any other ad platform except Adsense. After I started using adsnese, when my adsense revenue was not building, I started using a lot of ad networks such as media.,net, adsterra, infolinks, a-adz, adhitz, etc. None of the ad networks I was using were as good ad adsnese. I managed to earn from infolinks and media.net. a-ads as well as adhitz, however, my earnings were negligible compared to adsense earning. My adsterra earnings were so poor that I stopped using this ad network. I was combining adsterra with adsnese. I did not even earn 10 cents when I earned $10 from adsense for a given time.