What should I do if AdSense is refusing to approve my blog?

D

Deleted member 13140

I know someone who had an experience with this
Though he did not join AdSense alternative, he did after AdSense refused his approval was…,

Now here is what to do:
Go through AdSense content policy you received from your email.
All the policies in there…,
You might find have issue with it.

The above person I mentioned found that
Tiny content was his problem

To so…,

He had to install “Word Count Plugin” in his blogging platform to see how tiny his content is.

Lastly…,

He had to delete all my blog post he wrote using Article Spinner and Article Paraphrase.
Guys create Quality Content, when we say quality content it's not a understood, People take it for granted

He came to realise that he was left with 20 posts.
So he re-applied for AdSense.

In 3 working day, he was approved by AdSense.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
AdSense hate copy and paste contents. All new bloggers need to know this. It isn't about spinning a lone you need to have your original thoughts and ideas about a topic then use your own style and format. If you don't get approved by adsence then you can go for a ad. Network or affiliate marketing program

kayode10

VIP Contributor
It is not the end of the life if it happens that Google adsense reject your website. When this happens, you need to reevaluate your website to check for some basic errors. The common ones are duplicate content, lack of site map, runt targeting of niches. Sometimes you might do all these things right and still get rejected. All You Need Is to add more content to your website and increase the traffic overtime then you reapply. If you got rejected then you can move on two other display advert platform like mediafire once you have traffic to requirement.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
When Adsense sends you rejection mail they don't tell you what's wrong with your site. If you go o the adsense dashboard and check the rejected site, sometimes they might tell you what's wrong, for instance thing content (few articles), low value inventory (low quality content), etc. but in most case they give generic reply.