How to Maximize Your Blog Earnings by Using Multiple Ad Networks

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you are running a blog and if money making is your main priority, you need to implement a lot of strategies in order to generate revenue on your blog. One of the commonly used strategies for maximizing revenue is by using multiple ad networks.

Using multiple ad networks means you are running more than one ad network on your site. In other words, you might be using Adsense, Infolinks, Media.Net ads etc. at the same time.

If you are using multiple ad networks, do you have a better chance of earning from your blog?

The answer is YES!

Currently, I am using Adsense, Media.Net Ads, Infolinks, A-Ads, and Adhitz on my sites. (In the past I was using a couple of more ad networks but I dropped due to low earning). The ad networks I am using display different kinds of ads.

Last edited:

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I have read this suggestion of having multiple ad networks on the site. My question is the exclusivity. Some ads do not approve of having a rival ad in the same blog or website. But if most of those ad networks that you mentioned will allow multiple brands of ads then I guess the blog can be full of ads which is not good.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Using multiple advertising networks on your blog or website is actually an effective way of increasing your monthly income. Many advertising networks do allow you to add other advertising networks and run their ads without any problem. I do plan to integrate and work with more than one advertising network when I will launch my blog or website in the future.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Having a lot of ads does not mean you are earning a lot of money. I think you should stick to high paying ads instead of using multiple ad networks. What if your low paying ads get clicked instead of high paying ads? There will be a loss of revenue

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have been running my site for a year and I am running multiple ad networks on my site. Based on my experience, I can say you will earn better if you use multiple ad networks instead of a single ad network. If a visitor is not interested in the ad displayed by AdSense, he might be interested in the ad displayed by Infolinks, or Media.Net ads. The chances of visitors’ engagement increase if different kinds are ads are displayed.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Please answer this question. Let say, you earn 15 cents per click on adsense ads, and 4 cents per click on infolinks ads. What if your visitors clicked infolinks ads instead of adsnese? You will be losing lot of money when visitors click low paying ads instead of high paying ads.

Timgab

I have read this suggestion of having multiple ad networks on the site. My question is the exclusivity. Some ads do not approve of having a rival ad in the same blog or website. But if most of those ad networks that you mentioned will allow multiple brands of ads then I guess the blog can be full of ads which is not good.
Even Adsese does not support you placing any other ads aside from theirs. But pertaining to placing of more than one ad on your site, one can create a random script to display different ad network at a time.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Adsense allows you to use other ad networks alongside adsense ads. However, you need to remember one basic rule. When you are applying for adsnese, you should not have any ads on your site. You need to submit a site without any ads and promotional materials. If you have ads on your site while you are submitting to adsense, your site will be rejected outright. However, you are allowed to have ads on your site from other ad networks once you start using adsense. I have been using infolinks, media.net, even adhitz, bitcoadz, and a-ads on my adsnese approved site.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I see the advantage of using multiple advertisement networks in the sense that all of them are likely to be posting different kind of advertisement. I am not somebody who likes to load my pages with so many advertisement banners so I just stick to Google adsense and infolinks.