Using of blog to advertise

Jamoflondon

Verified member
Blogging is a means of business on its own, nevertheless it can also be used to advertise products which can also serve as another means to earn money for the owner. This is simple. A blog is a platform to post news updates for people to read, usually that’s what’s it is meant for but it can also be a place to update some other informations which can be necessary for the members. Things like health tips and all sorts. If your blog has gone viral and very popular, it can be used to markets other people’s businesses. Digital marketing could be a good idea since it will be posted on the website for the users to see. This is very lucrative and informative.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
If I would be totally honest, this is my first time of hearing about the fact that one can advertise with the help of blogging. Well I am not the kind of person that really stay much online on blog platforms, maybe that’s why I really do not know much about it

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I think you can only use the blog for advertising when you become a popular blogger with at least 1,000 regular readers. You can get sponsors whose product or service can be featured in your blog. It would be part of the blog so it will not appear as an advertisement. That way the ad is read by more people.