Tiantian Kullander, Co-Founder of Amber Group Has Passed Away

Stay Tuned with MEXC Global

The cryptocurrency community has been shocked by the untimely death of Tiantian Kullander (TT), a young pioneer in the industry, at the age of 30. He was a co-founder of the Hong Kong-based digital asset firm Amber Group and died unexpectedly on November 23, the company claims. Despite the fact that his tragic death occurred five days ago, crucial information, such as the exact circumstances and the cause of death, are still unclear.

Capture.JPG
Tiantian Kullander (TT), Co-Founder of Amber Group (Source: Amber Group)

A little more than a month ago, Nikolas Mushegian, a 29-year-old early developer for MakerDAO, drowned to death. He was another bright young crypto genius. The Amber Group's founder has since died away. On San Juan's Condado Beach, Mushegian was dragged out to sea by the tide and drowned. For swimmers and surfers, this beach is among the most hazardous.

Tiantian Kullander: Crucial to the Success of Amber Group
Amber's extraordinary success, which includes a $3 billion valuation earlier this year, was largely due to Kullander. With a group of industry insiders, including former employees from Morgan Stanley and Goldman Sachs Group Inc., he founded Amber Group in 2017. In 2019, he was given a place on the Forbes Under 30 list. It is really a sadness that another notable cryptosphere figure has passed away.

The company stated the following in a statement posted on the Amber Group website:
Tiantian (or “TT”, as he was lovingly known) was instrumental to the founding of Amber and a pillar of our success. He put his heart and soul into the company, in every stage of its growth. He led by example with his intellect, generosity, humility, diligence and creativity.
Tiantian Kullander is referred to as TT by his close pals. The Amber Group remembers him as a devoted husband and loving father. He will be remembered by his colleagues as a highly esteemed pioneer in the Bitcoin industry. Kullander's legacy will live on, and the remaining members of the group will fight even harder to keep Amber at the top of the business, since this was TT's aim and passion.

Final Reflections
Those who had the chance to work with Tiantian Kullander hold him in high regard and remember him as a visionary and a pioneer in the cryptocurrency sector. Numerous companies, communities, and people were inspired by Kullander's innovations and resourcefulness.

This news is terrible for all of us, but especially for TT's friends and family. It's tragic, and I hope TT's soul is at peace. Your safety should always come first, no matter where you are or what you're doing. Please keep in mind to look after yourself even when things don't go as planned.

cmoneyspinner

I was shocked to see this. I subscribe to a newsletter and when I opened my eMail this morning, this was the first article I saw. I did not even know this person. But evidently he is/was well-known in the crypto world. Some people tried to say he was involved in some "questionable" activity. But many of his peers praised him for his accomplishments.