The Reason Why You Need To Be Young And Get Rich

Ramolak19

Verified member
According to my own view, getting rich is by choice. But for those who need more out of life and for those who did not want to leave poverty for up coming generation.
Here is most reason why you need to young and get rich.

1. You need to get rich because you can be your own boss while some people didn't like working for others just of the embarrassment or some are not destiny to work for other.
Immediately you get rich you will be able to employed others.

2. To serve God and to become a philanthropy to my own country like successful richest people, if you are not rich how do you served God because both religion needed money to Embrace the activities.

3. To Retire young, You need money to built strong business because you want to retire young and Rich

4. Touching lives of relative and non relative both wealth and health wisely is another reasons while you need to be Rich.

5. You need time freedom for your self to go places, freedom to attend to your families and freedom to plan your self against your future.

6. Recognition is another reasons why you need to get rich because To receive local and international recognition from people around me.

All what is said I'd correct except for one thing, you don't need money in order to serve God. I believe money is needed in building a church or mosques but come to think of it; Does God need our money? Do you think Money given as offerings in church goes to God?. No, money are used to maintain and provide the basic things we need to make a good praying environment. I believe even in an uncivilized environment, one can still worship his/her God. You saying money is needed is like a requirement and sadly, that is what is happening in today's world. The rich are quickly recognized in churches thereby living the poor behind. People now spend billions of dollars building churches and living the poor with little or no assistance. Justice should be done to that and we will live a much comfortable life.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
I don't think one needs a list before he's convinced to get rich, if you actually need to read a list on the internet before you think about getting rich then you shouldn't even bother in the first place because you'll fail woefully.

Getting rich is a mindset and an individual journey, getting rich to me might means a different thing to you.

Happiness or goodness of life is not found in being rich in material things, it's higher than that.

Things that really brings happiness are those things that we often ignore like our health, family, freedom.

Money is just a tool, but thinking of being happy forever after you make money is wrong in it's entirety, it's just like the hedonistic treadmill, you'll feel good for sometime and then you'll be back to your former state of mind, unfulfilled.

You should get rich to own your time and live your life according to your rules not really because of any shitty list, ask yourself what comes after ticking all of the items on the list?

It's never a means to an end, I recommend 'Unscripted' to you to be able to understand how money works and the role it plays in our lives.

E

eldavis

I believe everyone wants to make money at a young age, personally I feel getting rich is simply more than a choice. If it where to be as easy as simply making a choice, I believe alot of persons who have been rich by now, cause no one would want to choose poverty. The question is are you willing to make the sacrifice? Are you willing to put in the works? The reasons why most persons are not succeeding today is simply cause they failed to make the choice or I think it would better to say they could not make the needed sacrifice.

Austinaldo

Well about serving God; does that apply to atheists and nonbelievers? I personally do not see any correlation between making money and God. I think money is a function of how much value we add to an idea. There's no where to get money simply by just sitting around. And yes to make money very early in one's life is very paramount because that way you can retire early and not bother about work when aged. It ensures your well-being during this period and you do not have to rely on children or relatives during your old age. I personally believe in early retirement so your message was very helpful to me.

Thanks

Rachael

Verified member
Well, I know to a larger extent, it is the dream of most population of people to be young and get rich, but at times, this does not become the reality. We all have our diverse dreams and our destinies is in our hands. It is not only enough to wish to be rich without putting in effort to work towards it. It is always best to get rich when you are still young because the energy and creativity of ideas would always come bubbling at every interval. Many individuals had plans of becoming rich when they were young but the economic situation in their country made it difficult for them to fulfill these desires.

In lower-tier countries, the way people struggle each day and night to make ends meet is very pitiable and at the end of the day, they do not even get something substantial. This is an impediment to getting rich when young. In a country where the government can not even provide the basic amenities needed to foster an environment that would enable citizens to make money, it becomes a major disaster and makes the hopes of the people inconsequential. Well, in all angles, with determination nothing is impossible.

Sikapa

Verified member
There are many ways and reason why one has to work and get money in the youthful stage. My grandfather told me that " the beginning of life is not as hard as the end" and this completely true. For in your youthful stage you can work as hard as you can to get money and cater for yourself but what about in your old age?

Many people did not plan for their future because they thought they will be as strong as they were forever and now their life is somehow miserable. We have to plan for our future so that we can enjoy life when we are old. They say time and tide waits for no man and therefore we have to make good use of our time .

If you get old, you can no longer work and at times too is there that some ailments start to attack the body because the system is weak.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
The idea of being young and rich is one of the ideas in the mind of everyone mostly our youth today . Due to modernization and the mindset that the world has given human beings that everyone needs to be rich in the sense that he or she need to drive the most fancy car , need to wear the most expensive clothings , I need to live in the most expensive and fancy houses etc so as to be able to enjoy other life incentives as relationship , respect , and prestige from others and members of the public . No doubt being rich and wealthy to some extent , provides security and protection .

All fingers are not equal , and not everyone is destined to be rich at a young age . Our ability to be rich does not depend on our destiny , it's solely depends on how effective and accurately we planned our past that actually determines our future . Some people are lucky to be rich before the age of 25 , while others become rich at the age of 50 to 60 but it is more preferable to become rich and wealthy at the age of 20 to 25 because you will have a lot of time left to enjoy and to amass your wealth and even if you choose to retire at the age of 50 to 60 you'll be able to enjoy your accumulated wealth that you are collected during your youth age more effectively .

Ayeshabashir

I am not agree with you at one point which is we need money to serve God .I don't think so we need money for this.And secondly from my perspective I think everyone wants to become in their life .Some people wants to live a better lifestyle .They do not want to live in poverty at their whole life.They want to give his family a better life where they will be able to complete their needs and wants and their every kind of wishes.

I also want to become rich but I do not think so I will achieve this goal at my young age because I see a lot of successful person who were start struggling at their young age and get successful at 40 to 45 age .

Thirdly, everyone do not like to depend on other people and wants to live a independent life .And I think wish to live a life according to their own demand is not bad .Besides this there a lot of reason behind this that why people wants to become rich .but I want to become rich in order to live freely and wants to go out for world tour with my family .

Last edited:

btaliat

VIP Contributor
To be honest, it is a good thing to make money at younger age. There are many benefits that come with making money at a younger age. The following are some of those benefits that one will have if one makes money make money at a younger age :

More respect: people will always repsect people with money but they will respect people who make money at younger age the more. They will be epitome of having serious lives and plans of their lives.

More kife to enjoy their wealth: naturally, younger people will have longer time to enjoy their money and fame. When someone that is old make money, naturally, and ceteris paribus, he will have shorter time to live.

More opportunities and energy: the younger one will always be striving harder to make more money and utilize all opportunities that come his way. The older ones may not enjoy these benefits as the energy will not be there for him anymore.

In essence, making money at the younger age is everyone dream but that doesn't mean that those that make money at older age do not try or they are lazy. We should only have it at the back of our minds that there is time for everybody.