Reason why you need a mentor in affiliate marketing

Chrisdon24

Affiliate marketing is the best online bussiness to do and also good income generator as long as online bussiness is existing ,now if you want to start affiliate marketing without knowing the basic knowledge you are not going to succeed Reason because before you start in any bussiness you need to learn it,knowing how you can succeed from this bussiness.
As a beginner before you start affiliate marketing you need a mentor who will you teach you the skill,show you all the strategy and all the step you need to take to make sales and how you can convince ur prospect to join this bussiness,and how to make more sales from affiliate marketing and other basic fact you need to learn.......................
So if you are starting affiliate marketing you need a mentor to show you the way to follow, my self writting to you here i am doing well today in affiliate marketing bussiness because of what i learned from my mentor........

K

kola1112

It depends on how fast or slow you want to go. The simple meaning of mentorship is someone who shows you what they have tried or what works, instead of you trying to spend hours figuring it out.
You can check this man out and see if he passes as a mentor. He teaches free on YouTube @ African Giants Make money online

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Affiliate marketing is not a business you will just go into and become successful overnight. It requires a lot of learning and patience in order to start seeing profits. a lot of people venture into affiliate marketing thinking that it is one of the easiest business anyone can just venture into and start making money. This is not so you need to learn other skills such as graphics designing and content creation in order to attract a lot of people to your affiliate product.