12 Reason Why You Need to Jog 30 Minutes Everyday

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
If you ask the fitness experts or physicians about the best form of exercise, they will tell you to jog/walk 30 minutes in a day. If you don’t believe me take a look on 12 benefits of jogging/walking 30 minutes a day.

• Reduce the risk of heart diseases
  • Maintains the ideal body weight
  • Reduces stress and anxiety
  • Increases energy level in the body
  • Boosts your mood
  • Prevents weight gain and obesity
  • Improves lungs health
  • Reduces the chances of cancer
  • Improves sleep
  • Reduces the risk of diabetes
  • Strengthens bones and muscles
  • Boosts your immune system
The best thing about walking is you do not have to tire your body in a gym. You also do not need a lot of time exercising to remain fit and healthy. You do not have to spend a lot of time walking, even a 30 minutes of regular walking will help you avoid a lot of health conditions. Walking helps you circularity system as well as nervous system.

Walking regularly also helps in digestion by easing your bowels. If you have constipation, walking will benefit you. Walking will also improve your creative thinking as you can concentrate on or brood on a lot of things while walking. In fact some of my best business ideas and content ideas evolved while I was walking.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Walking is the only exercise I do. It is one of the easiest ways to keep your body healthy and fit. Walking has a lot of benefits including but not limited to managing blood pressure, stress, and diabetes. If you are diabetic, you can see the immediate as well as long-term benefits. Check your blood sugar levels before going for a walk and once you come back from the walk check your sugar levels., you will find your blood sugar levels will be dropped substantially. The best thing about walking is you do not even have to go out, you can walk in your terrace or even in room.