Suffering From Hair Loss At A Young Age: What Are Some Of The Causes?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I am a 30 year old man. In the past years I have noticed that I have been facing hair fall a lot. It seems that might not be a problem right now because I have a lot of hair on my head but it seems my hair are falling at an alarming rate. Whenever I use shampoo, I always notice a lot of hair getting into my hands and this is really worrying me. Please tell me what are some of the causes of hair loss at such a young age? People usually face hair loss at an older age but if a young man like me is facing this problem, then there must be something wrong with me. Can someone please advise me?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Hmm, that happened as a result of having oily scaly hair. Your hair choke off due to contraction of soborrheic dermatitis. Dandruff can cause your hair scalp, and makes them to start removing unconditionally. And that is quite irritating but it has remedy which can help stop hair cutting caused by soborrheic dermatitis. You need to use quality shampoo to shampoo your hair twice in a week to cure dandruff. If it persist then you should contact a dermatologist to help explain the cause, and help with remedy to it.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
The best thing you have to do is to see a dermatologist because they are the one that will be able to diagnose what is actually causing the problem you are going through and they will recommend the best treatment that will be necessary for it to stop .. using of shampoo can only help you to clear the dandruff but will not be the actual cure.