Which coin is suffering the most in the ongoing bearish run??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
You've seen how the market looks like at the moment. The ongoing bear market is rocking, its been over 40 days since the news of Chinese dumping crypto mining activities, which have cracked down the market and made coins to be on free fall.

In the last three days the coins have shown worst signs, even sinking deeper from the previous lows it experienced. For instance, BTC climbed from $40,000 in the last seven days, and we thought its the turning point for continuous price surge to the top. But inadvertently it crashed down, currently at $32,000.

Other coins like ETH have followed suit crashing down from $2,200 to $1,900 at the moment. DOGE is $0.20, XRP price is at $0.65, and BNB is at $298, BCH at $481. Other coins are experiencing downtime, apart from the stable coins.

If you've been following the market up since the bearish run started, which coin do you think is deeply affected??

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I really cannot say which crypto coin is much affected because the present bearish run is affecting many crypto coins. The price fluctuation has no pattern that any coin can lose big today but it can recover slightly tomorrow. Maybe with no pattern of trend is the reason why the bear stays and the bull is far away.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I really cannot say which crypto coin is much affected because the present bearish run is affecting many crypto coins. The price fluctuation has no pattern that any coin can lose big today but it can recover slightly tomorrow. Maybe with no pattern of trend is the reason why the bear stays and the bull is far away.
You're right, with the steady fluctuations around the market and coins drifting down rapidly makes it hard to ascertain the one that is heavily marred by the ongoing bearish run. If you check the market currently, you'll see that their is some improvement around some coins, especially BTC, DOGE, ETH, BNB etc.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I think dogecoin should be the most affected considering the rate of drop it had when other coins were falling and even fall up to $0.20 from $0.60 , i think during the bullish run everyone was already glad the coin was moving high and no one really expected the huge fall of the coin to come into past ,but i hope the coin levels up and start moving very high again

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I think dogecoin should be the most affected considering the rate of drop it had when other coins were falling and even fall up to $0.20 from $0.60 , i think during the bullish run everyone was already glad the coin was moving high and no one really expected the huge fall of the coin to come into past ,but i hope the coin levels up and start moving very high again
You know when things are moving right that's when humans will be very ecstatic and overjoyed. But when it isn't moving the right way, you'll see lots of people laying tantrum for their disappointment seeing the coins dripping down. Now is the time of the bearish run. We all know thst the bull market lasted for more than five months. So expect the bear market to reign for sometime too, before relinquishing for bull run again.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
This is true because everyday cannot be bullish , but this dogecoin own is becoming too much i hope it dosent fall further , because too much falling might see the coin dropping to where it starts from , so i really do expect a high bullish run and buyers should use this given opportunity to buy and hold the coin and expect more growth in the coin

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The question is very tactical because almost all coins are affected with this bearish moment. But I could only talk base on the coins that I have in my wallets. My bitcoins are much affected. It dropped to the extent that I thought I opened another person wallet. And since then, the price is still fluctuating.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
It’s very obvious that bitcoin suffered the greatest loss. This is evident in the statistics on the various cryptocurrency analytical sites. Now the Bitcoin has bounced back from the long time low following the statement made by the Mexican billionaire and the establishment of bitcoin mining farms in some countries like the US , El Salvador etc following the China crackdown

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Gradually BTC, DOGE and any other coin have shown glimpses of moving up to their glory days. The market isn't shinning red at the moment, its displaying green. Let's hope this time is the turning point of the coins to start moving to the expect price mark. I know is till early to decide that the bull run have started cos the coins can still drop down any moment.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Gradually BTC, DOGE and any other coin have shown glimpses of moving up to their glory days. The market isn't shinning red at the moment, its displaying green. Let's hope this time is the turning point of the coins to start moving to the expect price mark. I know is till early to decide that the bull run have started cos the coins can still drop down any moment.
That's true because little tweet by infulential individual could affect the market badly that could cause a very huge fall , which I really hope doesn't happen , because that would be massive to some extent , I just hoppe no bad news comes up but only good news that could push the market forward on very large scale and would be a very big major benefit for investors that have invested some amount

sincerem

VIP Contributor
That's true because little tweet by infulential individual could affect the market badly that could cause a very huge fall , which I really hope doesn't happen , because that would be massive to some extent , I just hoppe no bad news comes up but only good news that could push the market forward on very large scale and would be a very big major benefit for investors that have invested some amount.
Investors at this time aren't expecting price fall of the coins, most of them are losing weight seeing their investment dipping to very low amount which isn't funny again to them. They just want to see the market improvement, and recently the market have some that. It is gradually recovering, the coins are now carrying green signs and not red currently.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Yeah , the only investors that are going to be facing the hard times most are those ones that invested during the period it was $60k , I think they are the ones that would have that test of patience, because by now their portfolio would have dropped Lower by about 50% drop and any major it would continuously affect their balance

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yes, that's every bodies dream at the moment to see the coins moving up so their will be recovery after the bear market fell their invested funds. Those who invested when the market was very high, experiencing bull run earlier in the year, like when BTC was $64,000. Will struggle to recover their funds, but if they allow t from now to 2022 their is hope for recovery and profit for them.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
The bear run is affecting all coins but the most determinant is Bitcoin, because the population of those who invested in Bitcoin are much compare to the Alt coins. That's why if anything affects Bitcoin it also affects others too. If some people hear a further sad new about Bitcoin today, they can sell there Bitcoin and also sell there Alt coins as well...I think this people are the newbies joining the crypto world not hodlers.
Their actions are the causes of this bear run.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The bear run is affecting all coins but the most determinant is Bitcoin, because the population of those who invested in Bitcoin are much compare to the Alt coins. That's why if anything affects Bitcoin it also affects others too. If some people hear a further sad new about Bitcoin today, they can sell there Bitcoin and also sell there Alt coins as well...I think this people are the newbies joining the crypto world not hodlers.
Their actions are the causes of this bear run.
Only the newbies grow frustrated selling out of panic just as you said too. Those who have learned how crypto investment works, and how the market fluctuates aren't bothered at all, cos they know it isn't a new thing in the market. Those core crypto enthusiasts wait for the right time when their investment have yielded profit before selling.

arunima25

Verified member
I have no personal experience with crypto currency. All my knowledge about them is based on the information that I get from online resources like the news around cryptos or the discussions on forum sites. The bearish run of crypto market at present has been the longest one and the end seems no near. Crypto market has always been a volatile one and unexpected ones. It has seen bearish phases earlier too that did end and rebounced into bearish ones. The same was predicted and hoped for this time too. But then it's been months and the values are just dripping down with no signs of recovery.
The maximum drop was of Doge coin. I read it that it dropped from 0.60 to 0.20. Doge coin started as a very promising one and many invested there. But then this one suffered the worst in terms of value drop.
Bitcoin being the most popular coin had maximum people investing there. So, this had the biggest market. And so the volume of impact would also be the biggest there effecting the maximum crypto players.
All the coins have suffered the impacts of this bearish phase. I read it somewhere that the crypto values have shrunk to 86 percent. That's a huge dip and seeing the current trend, it might dip further.

Heena Kousar

Many of the crypto assets witnessed a notable descending trend, but Bitcoin recognized as the King of cryptocurrencies which has the power to influence the remaining crypto assets has been suffering the most. As it has reached to around $16K from it's all time high $68,789.63.

As per several reports and sources including Coinpedia, Bitcoin futures market has reached its historical market bottom but the two-year low mining revenue has become a barrier for a Bitcoin(BTC) bull run. This is all thanks to FTX Collapse which has turned the whole crypto market into what it is now.

AdamG

I see that this question is posted long back but it still makes it relevant at this time. Many altcoins and bitcoin are down now after the FTX collapse. Bitcoin is it's multi-year lows, and currently being traded between $15,500 – $16,500 in the foreign exchange market. Where as altcoins like Doge and Shiba INU also hit badly. After FTX now BlockFi, a popular trading platform initially halted user withdrawals and now has filed for bankruptcy.

Crypto Analysts ( like Coinpedia as mentioned by @Heena Kousar ) believe that the BTC bottoms could form at the levels when the other altcoins carry a loss of 58% to 61% from the purchase price.

So to wrap it is whole crypto that gets affected and Bitcoin being the king of this market also influences other coins too.

Dagov

Any coin can lose a significant amount today while also recovering significantly the next day due to price fluctuations. The bear may be present and the bull is far away since there is no pattern or trend.
You're right; with the constant fluctuations in the market and the swift decline of coins, it can be difficult to identify the ones that are most severely affected by the current bearish run. If you look at the market right now, you'll see that there has been some improvement regarding several coins.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I have no personal experience with crypto currency. All my knowledge about them is based on the information that I get from online resources like the news around cryptos or the discussions on forum sites. The bearish run of crypto market at present has been the longest one and the end seems no near. Crypto market has always been a volatile one and unexpected ones. It has seen bearish phases earlier too that did end and rebounced into bearish ones. The same was predicted and hoped for this time too. But then it's been months and the values are just dripping down with no signs of recovery.
The maximum drop was of Doge coin. I read it that it dropped from 0.60 to 0.20. Doge coin started as a very promising one and many invested there. But then this one suffered the worst in terms of value drop.
Bitcoin being the most popular coin had maximum people investing there. So, this had the biggest market. And so the volume of impact would also be the biggest there effecting the maximum crypto players.
All the coins have suffered the impacts of this bearish phase. I read it somewhere that the crypto values have shrunk to 86 percent. That's a huge dip and seeing the current trend, it might dip further.
The bearish run has no signs of ending anytime soon. It started around November 2021, since then the coins never recovered into bullish one. Bitcoin gradually went from 70,000$, now it is struggling at $16,000+. Those who invested when the coin was that high, have to wait for magic to occur before they can recover their funds. Nothing can be said never around Bitcoin and other coins suffering from the bearish run, they can sprinkle up and produce a remarkable run of high price value within short period of time. Maybe the owners of this coins wants someone like Elon musk to invest all his net worth in order for the coin to experience very high surge in price.