Suffering from a tennis elbow

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Have you experienced the so called tennis elbow? It is a painful elbow with an unknown reason. I had felt slight pain on my elbow after Christmas but I ignored it and continued with my activities. As time went on I have noticed that the pain is getting worse that after some days I could drink water using my left hand. The pressure on my fingers would radiate to my forearm and onto my left elbow. I could not do my regular push ups anymore and even the hand grip exercise causes pain to my elbow. Fortunately I am right-handed so I can still drive and I can write using the pen. However, with the keyboard I could tolerate the pain but I have to stop once in a while to rest my hand so that the pain my elbow will vanish somehow.

Some days past I posted my tennis elbow in Facebook. A childhood friend said that he had that last July and it is almost okay now. When I asked if he had a therapy or medication, he said that it is only the arm exercise that he was doing. Okay, I did the arm exercise of raising my hand then pointing downward plus the circular motion of my arm to exercise the shoulder. Guess what? It worked for me.