Studies Show That Running Can Reduce Inflammation In Your Knee And Improve Knee Health

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Running is a kind of aerobic exercise that helps us to maintain our stamina and strength. It is a kind of endurance exercise that might have many kind of health benefits. It helps us to lose weight faster and also helps us to maintain our heart health. However, now several studies have also proved that running can be good for other parts of your body such as knees, too. This research was conducted by the experts of The American College of Rheumatology who found that running might help to combat inflammation in your knees. I am quite aware of the fact that many people actually think that running can be bad for your knees. However, the research has shown that quite opposite is the truth. I believe that Running might be bad for you if you are already suffering from weak joints.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
This is why everything needs to be done in moderation, no need over doing it to harm the body. if one has a weak joint or knee already it will be better to be less pressured on the leg. Exercising is still good but go for the one your body can easily carry

sincerem

VIP Contributor
You're right in this one. Running has lots of benefits that comes through it. Those you engaged in sprinting, or jogging experience improve healthy life compared to those who doesn't engage in sprinting or jogging at all, just eating and sleeping and walking up is their hobby, Lol. I don't joke with my fitness that's why I engage in sporting activities cos its benefits is simply amazing to my well-being long time.