How student living in hostel can make passive income without distractions in thier studies

Prayzident

I am opportune to experience this and that is why i am trying to share my experience. As a student living in hostel can make alot of cash without it having an issue distracting his education. Living in the hostel,you need to know what the students like buying and eating,the type of snacks they will like eating,the type of fast foods they like buying. Students in hostel consumes alot of garri and so with time the garri might finish and they will start buying. Also, pure water is an ideal for anyone who wants to make money on hostel because that is the highest consuming commodity anywhere, other stuffs might be sugar,biscuits,bread,bons etc. When you see these commodity are demanded high,you have flexible sales.

Sikapa

Verified member
I'm not here to discourage but rather to encourage everyone who is willing to make money online. My dear making passive income is not for newbies and as a newbie who is also living in a hostel, I will like to advice you to try another method of making money online. You can be constantly and consistently be on this great forum and share positive ideas and earn money. Although making money here won't make you rich but as a student it can at least put money in hour pocket. A lot of people are trying to make money passively but even to those people who started online money making long a go are still not finding some things easy on how they can earn passive income.

Just note that when we say passive income, it means you are earning money from the source where you are not longer working. For instance if it comes to making passive income online, let me take Facebook for example. The owner of Facebook is earning passive income from the work he did some years back. He is no longer creating another Facebook but he is just earning from the previous or old one and maybe all he will do I'd to change some features or update some features and that is all. That is what we called passive income.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Lolz, garri. Even if I have to live in the hostel, I wouldn't even want to engage in all this business . You should know how most of the students in the hostel will always behave and some of them will always like to get these items from you on credit without having any intention of paying . At the end of the day you won't even be able to make a single profit from your business.

Even if I have to engage in any business at the hotel , I will definitely engage in any online business I know I can be able to do on my spare time because those are the type of business that i can do to generate me some money without having to get in trouble with anyone .

See , if some of those students will get those items from you and they are not ready to pay , at the end of the day there is likely to be a problem which is not what you might even be expecting. For now I will choose not to do anything that could possibly get me into problem with anyone especially in school .

Prayzident

And again,as a student you may not have the time to engage yourself doing online stuff which will lead you to pursue it physical. With the engagement of your studies you may find it difficult improving on that

Miller Favour

I'm a student like you, and I make passive income from flexible online opportunities. It takes discipline and the ability to discern what time is appropriate to be able to combine both. It's not impossible. All you need to do is pick a certain skill and allocate a portion of your time to it.