How to Start Building Online Career as a Student

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
For students, it is easier to build online career compared to offline career. That’s because students do not have education and experience to impress traditional employer, however, they can use existing skills to make money online. Well, I started making money online while I was still in high school. I joined Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram and started gathering followers. Since I was a good student, pretty popular, and active in school, I quickly built up a decent following. Most of my followers were fellow students from my school. So, instead of using notice boards, the school paid me to share news and information on my social media pages. As my followers grew, I began receiving offers from businesses and individuals to promote their products and services.

Mika

VIP Contributor
A lot of students I know are in video content niche. They create videos for social platforms like youtube, tiktok, Facebook and Instagram. Earning from video content is the easiest thing to do for a student. That's because everyone has a mobile phone with a camera and they can start shooting videos with a mobile phone. They can even edit videos through mobile apps. Selling merch is another lucrative opportunities for students. They can design merch and then sell from ecommerce markets like Amazon or etsy