Are Surveys Worth your time? DO they pay, case studies

D

Deleted member 13140

So I've always been saying that surveys are scams.. i don't really care if some paid.. even those that paid will stress you out before before get a dollar or two.. which is still not worth it.

So let's get started -
Have you ever googled how to make money online, what do you see.. Well I see surveys everywhere.
The 'work from home' niche is dominated by online survey businesses these days, but is there anything behind the stock graphics and appealing slogans? However, it wouldn't be fair to express a critical critique of an entire business without supporting evidence, which I Have, Everyone appears to have an opinion about paid internet surveys, Mine Being that it's not worth it.. and it's tough to determine who is correct. Some claim they're genuine, while others argue there isn't a single company that offers genuine money-making prospects.

So I did some research and learned some facts regarding the so-called "paid-survey" sector. So, is it possible to get money by taking internet surveys? In a nutshell, yes—but it's a little more complicated. But are paid surveys worth it? It all depends on how valuable your time is to you.

So yeah its not still worth it for me.. spending minutes if not hours answering questions that only prepare you for the real survey that last.. 20 - 60mins..

And then get paid $20

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
To be very serious I do not spend a single amount of my time on survey anymore because I consider it not to worth the stress based on my past experience, it was then that I didn't know of any other earning opportunity like paids to post website that I was spending a lot of my time on Survey and I was not still able to make anything out of it. Ever since I came across some paid to post website I have been able to make money on my free time without any problems and this is the best way of making money without a skill.

Survey is not a scam especially those that are originating from the Western countries but the problem is that you won't be accepted into the platform that's just how it is,

I know there are some African survey that are likely to a scam, they will likely want to SCAM people of their money but you just have to be careful that you do not invest in any platform you are working for.

Even if I do not have an opportunity to make money with paid to post website i may still not be able to engage in survey because the interest for it is no more available.

E

eldavis

The funny thing is there are persons out there who rely on surveys alot, they work on more than one survey site per day to make good amount of money. It just depends on the individual and their interest.