Asking for Are Surveys really worth it/ profitable at all?

Keep in mind that payment may take 48hours.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
One of the easiest way to make money is to take surveys,taking survey is profitable for some people depending on the kind of online survey they engage in,also how much work they have to complete in order to make more profit,they are some online survey that one can earn $5 to $10,so i think it's profitable.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
I´ve been through many survey webs that assure to give 0.001$ etc, but never really got to withdraw it from an account.

What´s your opinion? :/
Some survey is not worth it at all consider many things you need to go through before you can get any payment.

Before when one venture in to some surveys

(1) Take research very well on it may be there are some people that has done it before and make it.

(2) Make Sir that the survey is legit so that one will not just be working without payment.

(3) make sure that it is not a type of survey that somebody will just waists efforts and Megabit (MB) before you can get just little or small payment like 0.005 or even sometimes like 0.001.

(4)make sure that its a survey that one will be able to end.Because some survey don't end in a day and after everything they may still said that your answer don't match any survey again.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Some Surveys sites pays a lot than that....You can earn almost $5 a day on some surveys. It's not that hard to earn on some surveys, especially if you like question and answers. But the downside is your country. If you are in a country that surveys favours then you will be making side bucks. But if not, I don't think you can really earn through surveys.

Leon7997

Where did you meet a poll that would cost $ 0.001, usually polls come from at least a few cents and on the account of the withdrawal it all depends on this or that site where you took these polls somewhere the threshold of payments is very low and somewhere it can be at least a few dollars and more

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
All these things will depend on your location but over here I don't see it as anything profitable because I have not been able to make something out of it
maybe there are a lot of other people that are making money with it but for me personally have never. I just believe that they are going to improve over time and be flexible for people to earn.

willwang

To be honest, for a newbie who is new to making money online, I did try a lot of investigations. We also do a lot of services such as watching videos for many apps or websites. But never really made even $1 from this. Many apps seem to be easy to make money in the early stage, and the price given by each survey is very suitable. But when you want to withdraw money from these apps or websites, various obstacles will be set up. Seriously, I don't recommend wasting time to do these.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The amount of money you make on online survey platforms depends on your geographical location. if you are in America oy some European countries you can definitely make up to $10 on daily basis from survey platforms. But if you are from other part of the world, survey platforms may not really favour you.

Skysaint

Verified member
Survey can be both profitable and also unproductive to you depending on your location from where you are using their services from. It would be very beneficial to work on a survey site from a top tier country but for those who reside in the lower tier regions will only be wasting their precious time on those survey sites as they might not even get a single survey in a whole week.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I don't think I can advise anyone to rely on paid survey as there are less control over the amount of money you can make on those platforms. First you will not receive survey most of the time. Also you might get disqualifying why you are participating in the paid survey especially when you are about to finish. This means your data and time wasted taking survey which is bad.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Online survey is not a great way for you to make money. Coupled with another fact that it is very selective in the sense that your geographical location is determinant on the kind of money you will make. People from tier 1 countries can make some reasonable money but not people from lower tiers.