Earn Money Spend 5 hours a day working to earn more

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
The title is the question that I had read in one forum about working for long in the internet to earn $2 in a day. Some of the replies said that earning 2 dollars can take their whole day because the earnings when you work online is really small.

Okay, I agree with the small earnings but for me that I am quick in typing and also quick in thinking that I can probably earn $2 by working less than 5 hours in a day. But working that long can have an effect on my mind like mental fatigue.

There was a time that I was making unlimited post in one forum that I worked for 5 hours and my daily earnings reached $3 and sometimes more. That is the power of quick typing although I also have to know the subject matter that I am posting on.

Sammyesx

Five hours is much but for that amount I think it is more than worth it, people work for more hours than that and still earn very low, so working for that amount of time is no big deal, as long as one is able to manage the remaining hour of the day and also have a very good sleep, the body will definitely be okay

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Well,maybe I have to learn to start very fast maybe because I'm using a phone typing fast is alot difficult for me. Are you typing on a laptop? Because it seems typing on a PC is a lot faster than with a phone. Working too much on a particular site can really be tiring though

Rachael

Verified member
The time we dedicate in working online in some cases is not worth the tress and this is the reason when users find a much better platform, they abandon the former. I am not really a fast typist but I can say I can type 200words within seven to eight minutes. Before I comment on any thread, I take my time to at least read the idea fro the thread starter before I bring my idea. Days which I comment on this very forum, my aim is always to make at least ten to twelve comments, I spend nothing less than three hours no matter how fast I program myself. I spend close to 8hours working the very day I had to post the requirements of 10threads and 10comments before my account can be approved and verified. This is actually a lot of time because it affects my psychological stability and whenever I notice this, I stop immediately because one thing I would not want to compromise is by posting low quality content on a site. When I wrote articles for a local site of ten episodes and nothing less than 500words, I usually spend three days to come up with an original story but honestly, the payout was not worth my time and creativity so I diverted.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Spending five hours online is no doubt a whole lot of time to consume just making money online . personally I do not spend more than 30 minutes on a particular website just to complete my tax and duties for the day . Likewise to me I am familiar with different topic based on business and making money and this topics comes to my mind whenever I am in need of them . Making money on Trendri forum is considered stressful by many but when I do not consider it stressful and in fact it has been one of the best paid to post forum website I had encountered , coupled with the fact that it is flexible , easily , accessible and also the admin is 100% friendly .

Based on my own statistics I am able to make two to three dollar in a particular day although I do not start posting comments or trade all at once I subdivide it into categories . For example by 12:00 how you post 5 comments and at 12:30 I will post another five comments finally at 12:45 I will post the final five comments . As for the threads I do my threads as night where I will have a calm environment with cool peace of mind to think about various topics .

E

eldavis

Quick typing works when you fully understand what the topic is all about, hence your replies comes in easily. In such cases you do not have to pause and think of what to say or reply, it just comes in with ease. Quick typing is not something you learn within a day, it takes time in most cases to get use to the keyboard.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Well, it all boils down to the kind of online business you are doing and if you are very much interested in paid to post platforms then 5 hours may not really making much money but it can be sustainable. if it is a platform that has unlimited posting then working consistently for five hours can definitely fetch you a whole lot of money but there are some certain things you must avoid such as distractions and a lot of other things. Whenever I am working in a platform that has unlimited posting, I try as much as possible not to do all of them at once because that will have some negative effect on my health. I have done it in the past before I think on this platform and I was really tired after that. I try as much as possible to post around 5 to 10 comments on hourly basis. when you do it that way you will not even know when you make a lot of comments which will probably translate to a lot of money. It will also give you the chance to think very straight and try as much as possible to make reasonable comments.