Should You Do A Business That You Do Not Like?

Bisolami

Verified member
A lot of people tend to do some businesses that they do not like because they are getting well paid which is a normal thing. We are mostly working for money and money is the only thing that will motivate us to continue a business. There are even times when the thing that we love will not pay us immediately for one reason or another other and that is why some people go for jobs that will pay them some money immediately. This is something that I have done and I'm still doing because my career will take a lot of money from me for now and I do not even have enough money to invest in my career and that is why I am engaging in some businesses that I do not like.

It is good to engage in a business that you do not like because you are surely going to make money from it and it is also bad to engage in a business that you don't like because it may affect your mental health and we all should know that our mental health is very important to everybody.

So it is now left to everybody to decide whether to go for a business that they like or not.