Should A Business Manager Visit The Workplace everyday?

Bisolami

Verified member
This is something that I have always asked some people. I have asked from business oriented people and I could not even get a final answer from them. From their answers, I was not even able to come to a conclusion whether to go for a particular answer or not but I sat and thought about it and I had to bring up an idea from my brain.

This answer is in two ways. There are times that the business manager must always be at work and there are times when the person does not need to stress himself very much. The person can easily order the people under him to do something and they will do it. It may also be in two ways too. It may be that the manager has a CCTV camera of the company which is connected to his house or he should trust his workers. There are some workers who are extremely good to their bosses and they will be very loyal too so the boss can trust them and decide to rest at home instead of going to work.

Also, a manager should always go to his workplace because nobody can handle his business like him. It is never possible.