Revamin Stretch Mark

mudesir

Banned
Revamin Stretch Mark.png

Revamin Stretch Mark is an advanced cream that helps reduce the appearance of stretch marks. The cosmetic contains extracts, vitamins and oils that improve the condition of the skin on the abdomen, thighs, buttocks and arms. The natural formula of the product makes it safe for the skin and does not cause side effects.

Regular use of Revamin Stretch Mark helps to lighten stretch marks. The skin's elasticity and firmness are also improved. Additionally, the skin becomes visibly softer and more nourished. The product can also be used prophylactically to prevent the appearance of new stretch marks.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I don't why I don't like going for creams that claim to remove stretch marks. From my experience with some of them they only help temporary and sometimes if you are unlucky you would be attack with worse version in the nearest future I used shear butter now. It. Has been helpful though not totally

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't why I don't like going for creams that claim to remove stretch marks. From my experience with some of them they only help temporary and sometimes if you are unlucky you would be attack with worse version in the nearest future I used shear butter now. It. Has been helpful though not totally
This might happen as a result of the dangerous chemical that is in the cream, in this case I think next time you are going for this sort of cream it is better to read the chemical content of the cream you are using, to understand the chemical that are dangerous and those that are good for the body, this is how I do most of the time.