Poshmark app review

HOLA

Poshmark is an online marketplace that allows users to buy and sell new or gently used clothing, shoes, and accessories. Here are some reviews of the platform:
Positive reviews:
  • "Poshmark is a great way to sell clothes you don't wear anymore and make some extra cash. The platform is easy to use and has a large user base, so you're likely to get more visibility for your items."
  • "I love buying clothes on Poshmark. The prices are often lower than what you would find in stores, and it's a great way to find unique pieces that you wouldn't see elsewhere."
  • "Poshmark's customer service is top-notch. I had an issue with a purchase and they were quick to respond and resolve the issue."
Negative reviews:
  • "Poshmark takes a significant cut of your earnings as a seller. While it's convenient, you may not get the best price for your items."
  • "I've had some issues with sellers not accurately describing the condition of items. It can be frustrating to receive an item that isn't as described."
  • "Poshmark's shipping costs can be high for buyers. While it's great that they offer a shipping label, the cost can add up if you're buying multiple items."
Overall, Poshmark has received mostly positive reviews for its online marketplace. While some users have noted high seller fees and issues with item descriptions, many have found it to be a great way to sell and buy clothes online. As with any online marketplace, it's important to read reviews and do your own research before making a purchase or selling an item.