Research Proves That Chocolate Can Be Good For Your Heart

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Eating chocolate is one of the favorite habit of many people. Chocolates are used in deserts and it is obviously one of the things that children and even many adults like to eat. The taste of the chocolate is very enticing and this is why many people prefer to use chocolates as deserts after meals. There are many people who always discuss the healthy effects of chocolates on health and it seems many people also claim that choclate is good for heart. Now even a study also proves that choclates are actually good for heart and this research was added in the European Journal of Preventive Cardiology. I am sure that dark chocolate is actually much better than milk chocolate when it comes to heart health. So you should always eat dark chocolate.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The very first day I ate chocolate I liked the taste but I don't really eat it often. I think I would have to make more research about this your assertion to know if it is really truth. If it becomes true who then I would have to be buying chocolate often.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I hope that research is conclusive because chocolate is not allowed for dogs. It can cause them to have a heart attack. If chocolate is bad for the dog’s heart then I guess it also has a negative effect on the heart of humans. Maybe that study or research is funded by a chocolate manufacturer which I hope is not true.