Reason you are not making money like others.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
It is very true that majority of us here want to make money and also majority of us here are fully aware that making money online is way more considerably paying than making money of them but he hits majority of us are not able to make money despite knowing this and this is caused as a result of some factors that we should have have on our fingertips but as a result of imperfection we are not able to have these information's on our fingertips . Majority of us who want to make money are being hindered as a result of having no information on how to make money online or offline . As a result of these we are not able to make money just like others , other people on the other hand are not able to make money online just like others as a result of being afraid of falling into the hands of online scammers and fraudsters who floats the internet with various scanning and defrauding websites that have the sole aim and objective to rob individuals like you and I off our valuable assets and properties which could be in the form of money our time and most importantly our phone resources that will subscribe just to visit such scamming and defrauding websites without knowing .

Majority of people on the other hand are suffering the internet day and night looking for legit ways to make money online and also looking for legit information and details concerning the way of making money online the right and acceptable way .

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
There are so many people that want to make money online today but as a result of some factors they are not able to do so . Some of these factors include the lack of information and it is absolutely true that when an individual lacks information concerning the art of making money online he or she is being hindered or being obstructed from reaching his full potential that has to do with the making of money online . The YouTube app and platform has been one of the main source in which individuals can absolutely make money online and it is absolutely very commendable to say that some channels have made it a part of responsibility to help enable us make money online by helping them in getting access to real informations and legit websites that could actually boost their financial well-being .

Other factors that may hinder an individual from actually making money online includes being afraid of getting scammed and being afraid of getting defrauded online . Yes it is absolutely important that they understand that in as much as they are legit paying websites they are also think paying websites that absolutely do not pay his members but are only in existence to scan and different individuals like you and I want to make money online the right and legit way .

Ajebo25

Verified member
There are many reasons to why you are not making money like other people maybe because you have refused to follow the ideas this is one of the problems which many people face they tend too not listen to other people's advice and letter complain of getting scammed.

What are reasons why you are not making money like others can include when you have a competitor in a business you should monitor how they get their profits and customers or how they succeed in the business and also follow their footsteps some people want to take their own turn which doesn't usually work out you should learn from people who started before you so that you also can become an expert like them.

Another reason why you are not making money like others is simply because many people look for free ways to get money don't ever look for free ways to get money because ways like that doesn't work out they are just scams work for your money and be determined be patient, they are some businesses that doesn't generate profit at the early stage but as you keep persevering and working as the business grows the profits will increase.

Sikapa

Verified member
The main truth here is that making ney online is something that is not easy and we have to notice that. As a matter of fact most of us did not first noticed that this will be tough this way and hence some are quitting this. Most of us are not earning the way we thought we and therefore I can say we are not earning like the way other people are earning.

Some people are earning more money than we do because maybe they have special skills on the internet than we do. There are some people who have seen how much money they can make from online and they are spending much money to learn new things about how to make money online. Yes, some are learning on how to make money online but maybe we will never do that so we don't have to expect to earn the same money as they are earning.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The first reason why people don't make money the way they ought to have made money is that they always think it is easy to make money. This has made many not to even prepare themselves for the task ahead to make money. They always think it will be so easy to make money and when they try it and it seems difficult. They won't have any choice than to feel fraustasted. I could remember a
friend that introduced forex to me, he didn't tell me that it will be that difficult. I thought I would be making money the moment I joined. It was a pity that I left there without making any thing.

Another reason is that most of us don't have much information that we need to make money online. We always rely on the ones that we know. And one thing is that when it comes to making money online, we need to be updating ourselves always. There are many opportunities that can fetch us money more than we can even imagine but the fact is that we don't make proper research or lack some skills that can fetch us money using that skill to generate money for us.

Oluwasegun purpose

There are many reason why some people can not make money like others.. There are some time That some people are more hard working than others,some people are lazy and they can never work very hard to make money ,so if you Can not work hard like others how are you going to make money like others...and some can not spend most of their time to work,if you can not rendered part of your time to make money then how do You want to make money like others. Another reason is that some people use to make their money online,and that is how some people can not work online,they are lot of online work one can do and make much money out of it.and as long some people are looking for all means to get money that is how some people can not even try to go out and look for means to get money..