Is there a valid reason for not making money?

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
People have reasons why they do or not do something , which makes me skeptical to wonder if there is actually a valid or concrete reason why some persons choose not to make money whether online or offline . Well so far I can't think of any , and I do not think there is any , and that is due to the fact that the act of making money is considered to be essential to the existence of mankind . When an individual doesn't make money he or she definitely has the inability to satisfy and make comfortable his or her needs and wants . And when an individual can not be able to satisfy his needs and once it is definitely consider to be critical and uneasy for him or her . Personally I do not see any reason why an individual should not engage in the act of making money for me because when an individual have money he or she is able to satisfy his needs and wants and the inability to do so simply means that he or she is broke and poor

There is literally no excuse that an individual can absolutely come up with that totally validate his ability of not making money apart from the fact that he or she is disabled and totally dependent on another to satisfy his needs and wants . It is absolutely something to be joyous to see that the internet has totally made it easy for individuals to make money online today without stress and less time-demanding .

Prezzie

Yes dear, I agree with you. I see no reason why someone should not make money. They say the beauty of a man depends on how boyant he is.if you don't make money then your life will be miserable

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I don't think there is anyone who actually does not like money because money is needed to do almost everything in life. Before you eat you will use money to buy the food and so many other activities.

If you want to travel and enjoy yourself all those things can be done with money. So there is absolutely no reason why someone who is healthy can decide not to make money. There are some reasons why some people actually do not make money, not that they don't like to make money.

One of it is laziness. I know this is not a legitimate reason but it is one of the main reasons so many people do not make money. A lot of people know different ways and different people that could help them to make tangible amount of money whether online or offline but laziness will not allow them.

Ill-health is also another reason why some people do not make money. This is actually a legitimate reason because someone who is not healthy enough cannot really work and make money for him or herself. apart from ill health I don't think there is any other reason someone will decide not to make money.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
I personally do not believe that there is a scientific or commercially proven valid reason why an individual should not make money apart from the fact that he or she is disabled and totally dwelling on the help of another individual to satisfy his or her needs and wants . Apart from these all individuals must endeavour to engage in the act of making money whether online or offline and it is totally something interesting to see how the internet has consequently made it very easy for each and everyone of us to engage a money making activity on various websites in the internet .

And nowadays some of these activities that the internet provide are considered to be uncomplicated and very simple such include getting paid real cash for writing articles on the other hand you can get through cash for watching short video clips and movies and finally you can get paid real money for simply in mining cryptocurrency on various cryptocurrency mining and investment platforms . Personally I make a real cash online until date it has been my main source of earning a living since I am presently a student . Most importantly making money online is very interesting .

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
I believe that everyone wants to make money either online or offline because money is essential. You cannot survive without money. You need money to cover your needs daily and the needs of your family. I do not think that there is any reason for someone for not making money unless they face health problems or they are just lazy.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Can there ever be a valid reason by anyone not wanting to make money unless the person is still a child. Even children nowadays know the usefulness of money so they even look to get money though it might not necessarily be from work.

So in essence no adult have the valid reasons whatever to say making money isn't for them. Even if you were still being given money by your parents, how about preserving your dignity how would you go around asking others for mojdy as a grown adult with a brain. it doesn't make sense at all.

There are both online or offline jobs available for you to make money so you should start any where you are comfortable with. Leave idleness and laziness alone . These things have never brought anything good just misery and poverty. so start making money today it is for your own good and for your tomorrow.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
For me I do not see any reason why people will not want to make money .
Everyone are interested of money in one way or the other but sometimes certain people may find it very difficult to make money . Not that they do not want to make but they just consider it to be something very difficult depending on where they are interested to make this money .

Like there are some people who may not have any problem in making money online but at the same time some people also cannot consider an online business as a way of generating income for themselves because they don't have the natural passion for it . Those are the only reason why people may choose not to make money and some people may decide to wait if they can't find any suitable way of making money that would suit them.. .

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I also see it in your own point of view because there is absolutely no excuse an individual can come up with that will be accepted as the reason for choosing not to make money because everyone as long as you are still alive is expected to make money so you can have a better life and take care of yourself , including your family.

Sometimes it is always abnormal for you to see a grown-up person who supposed to be working and earning salary or engaging in business not doing anything because of excuses.

There are different ways people can make money in different areas and anyone that is interested to make money will always look for opportunities to make money and those who are not always interested will always look for excuses . For me I wouldn't accept any excuses of not making money because money is an essential part of our daily lives. .