Lack of trending information , is one main reason why many are not making money

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Many individuals today who are interested in the act of making money online or offline have been hindered by some certain factors which have killed their intention to make money one of this most known factor is the lack of trending information . It is obviously an absolutely true that we need information to make money , but in most regions of the world especially developing regions and countries of the world the government of such rituals do not have the interest and also the business and financial welfare of the people at heart , and so these individuals are not able to know what are the trending new ways an individual can use to make money .

Even in the government of your country or region is not helping you to know what are the trending ways to make money , you can also search the internet to be informed about what are the trending new ways an individual can use to make money presently . Before cryptocurrency and forex investment must been introduced into Nigeria which is the country where I stay , majority of people were busy doing other online gigs in order to get paid online . It could be possibly or could be as a result of good and trending information that cryptocurrency and forex investment became known to many Nigerians as one of the ways to make quick and accurate money today , and by far cryptocurrency and forex investment or trading has been one of the only investment that have indeed turn majority of people in Nigeria into billionaires and millionaires .

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Probably, lack of information is the main reason a lot of people actually do not make money on the internet after spending a lot of hours online. This is why I always advise people to always choose a particular online business and focus on it by gaining proper knowledge and understanding of how it works before they can start to make money from it.

If you do not have enough knowledge about affiliate marketing, you will look at it as the hardest business on the internet but that is actually not true. I have come across a lot of people who do affiliate marketing and they always say that it is one of the easiest business you can do on the internet and make a lot of money sitting at the comfort of your home.

You just have to use platforms like YouTube and Google to learn a lot of things about any business you want to venture into. This same thing applies to any kind of business on the internet space because knowledge is probably what you need to succeed on the internet. It is also very important for you to connect with the right people because they can actually help you to make money on the internet.

Ajebo25

Verified member
Nice and informative article I really support what you just said the main reason why some people are not making money online mainly is lack of information especially newbies they have refused to search for ways to make money instead they try spam links on Facebook which leads to lost of their account or taking them to scam sites which is really bad.

Another factor of why many people are jot making money online is because of lack of knowledge the thinking that nothing good comes from the internet this is the believe which many Nigerians have and it has really made property really high today in our society if people can get to knoe of platforms like trendri am sure they will be eager and happy to join instead of joining scam sites that will require them to pay a certain registration fee and later scam them am sure we still have alot of great minds out there we just need to find them and inform them they need information and guidiance

kayode10

VIP Contributor
You don't necessarily need a trending information before you can make money online. You only need a right kind of information and outline whatever you learn from the information to make consistent income.

If you keep chasing new things to make money online you are going to lose focus and go astray. it is good to keep yourself up with latest information about how to do a particular thing is that you faint you more money online.

The best thing is to know things that can bring results for the project you are doing to make money online and focus on it. you don't need to chase new idea if you want to make consistent income online.

It is done so easily get bored who is the process of making money online that looks out for changing information to make money. If you are following a proven strategy you just need to stick to it and constantly take action.

Chasing too many idea is also known as multiple shiny syndrome. you are going to lose track on the proven strategy you are following if you allow multiple shiny syndrome to get in your way. you will discover that you are putting in more effort but seeing only little results.

Ayeshabashir

It is true that if we want to earn money then we should be get updated all the time because people are sharing the new ways and strategies to make money online which helps us a lot in making money.Because through trending information we will be able to know about many new websites which pays you more than before.

Besides this you would be able to get knowledge and information .
And I think it is the main reasons behind the people failures who will unable to make money and can easily get scammed .Instead of searching out about any website ,they join the website without getting proper information and knowledge about this and at the end they get scam or leave this.

So, I suggest to all these kinds of people that without wasting your time on trying the scamming website, you should firstly gained trending information from Google search because internet is full of many kind of information and strategies so you just need to search out about it.
And also lack of trending information is the reason behind this why people consider online jobs too much difficult. So ,try to experience about it from senior members and also read the comm6of the peoples and I am sure you will able to get a lot of knowledge from this.

Last edited:

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well , the government may not be showing us ways we can make money online but in most cases , do you really think it is necessary for us to depend on the government ? if we are to depend on the government especially here then the government will not help us in any way.

People that have a mobile phone or is really interested to make money online shouldn't really depend on the government to give them directive on how they can make money online but what they have to do is that they should try and search out all these things on the internet, after all the government is not banning internet and you have the right to use Google with your mobile phone.

So many people do not just have the interest to make money online , that is why they might start blaming the government and say this or that.

If you are exposed to the internet and connectivity on your mobile phone , then you should be able to research on the best way of earning on the internet and different ways you can also make money . From there you can decide base on your own personal decision and interest .

Rachael

Verified member
Totally, I agree with you. There are many opportunities people are missing out on due to lack of information to go round. I recall when I was online spending money and wasting my resources on scam sites, I never realized that there were platforms that does not require any form of monetary investment at all. Information indeed is power and without it, one can be lagging behind in disbelief. One thing is that, at times, you do not have to wait for anyone to bring information to your door step, this is because you might end up waiting for a decade.

We all have access to the internet, therefore you should take the keys to your hands and get going with conducting your personal research. There are even some people that despite after I have discovered a legitimate paying site, they find it very difficult to participate. Just like this forum, I have introduced so many of my friends, but some would even manage to register, while others would not because they are not motivated, lazy or they do not see the need to. With this, I do not really engage in keeping them updated because I think it would still be the same negative outcome.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Information rules the world. We are going no where if we are bereft of information. The amount of money we can make online platoform is proportional to the information that we have at our disposal. That's why we need more information even more than skill to make money in online platforms.

Unfortunately, the reverse is the case, many have not really gotten the right information or not gotten information at all. These set of people however belong to the same category of people. Someone that doesn't have much information on a particular opportunity may not know how to get going on such an opportunity. While someone that's bereft of such information will not also be making any money online.

Where and how can we get good and quality information then? Since we know that information is the only thing we need to get money online. Then we need to source information as well online. We can use YouTube if we are looking for free information but we should be reminded that we will only be exposed to half or basic information on YouTube. We can always be checking paid websites like Udemy, Khan academy and the likes for detailed information on whatsoever topic we need.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Not everyone today is actually opportunity to make money online this is probably due to the fact that they do not have the trending information about what are the trending ways and legit present ways of making money online . Sometimes individuals that have this information about trending ways to make money online feel unwilling and reluctant to let others know about the information that they have data concerning the training and new ways of making money online . If we have an attitude like that we must endeavour to throw that stupid behaviour and attitude away we shouldn't be the problem and the reason why our fellow men and women are not making the most out of the internet . We must endeavour to let others know what are some of the ways to make money online and they must have to choose from these ways according to their taste and preferences .

It is so commendable and congratulated how some YouTubers on the YouTube app and platform put their time and effort so as to let their subscribers know some of the trending ways to make money online to be sincere it is actually commendable of them but yet we must understand that not every information given by a particular YouTuber possibly on the niche of making money online is absolutely true we must filter the legit info from the fake info .

E

eldavis

If you are talking about most rural places that do not have access to various trending informations and opportunities that's a different case.
Generally I do not believe lack of trending information is the major problem here, rather it is the lack of not trying these informations and opportunities. Due to the high level of fraudulent activities, people no longer trust any information and opportunities they come across, especially the ones they come across online. Due to this, alot of persons has missed so many opportunities.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
The relevance of being able to access top-notch information can never be overemphasized whether in business or in any other aspect of Our lives , because things like this is old usually keeps us ahead of our competitors and other people who are usually at a struggling stage of their life .

The fact is that , information is very vital and it is what helps you to determine how far you can go especially with regard to obtaining a high level of financial freedom in our world today .

Our world today is no longer the industrial age anymore , but one that is being ruled by information and only people who have top-notch information are able to make greater exploits in business and other things .

Even when it comes to cryptocurrencies and things like foreign exchange trading , the fact is that there are a lot of benefits when you have internal information as this will enable you to take profit or to go into the market depending on the kind of information that is available at that time .

This is the major thing that a lot of people are doing and are making really good amount of money every blessed day without struggling online .

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
This indeed is very true, somany businesses today are suffocating and there owners are serious worried as they do not know exactly where they must have gone wrong. But the truth is they fail to realise that the problem is not the business neither is the problem coming from the business but the problem is actually from the businesss owners themselves. They have actually failed to work with the current trends that is invoke for that reason their business will begin to die a natural death, when a business fails to trend or move with the season, the business will certainly fail eventually.

Abubakar chado

I think the ways by which newbies doesn't really make money online is because they don't get the latest information about the website which it's currently giving out money for working instead old information about websites which is at the peak of crashing

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Remember, crypto is not a get rich quick scheme, you stated that it is one of the ways to make money quick. You can earn reasonable amount of money as a crypto or forex trader, you need experience to get there. And it doesn't start in your first day of trading you need to spend couple of time in order to hit such kind of stride in life. Money isn't made easy, I've been around cryptocurrency in the last two years, still my experience never got me earning thousands of dollars. I know, I need to learn more about crypto and hopefully I'll have that fundamental analytical chemistry to predict the future of those coins well to get credit from each of them I predicted when the prediction goes accurate just as I hope for. I know it wouldn't consistently go straight forward for me all the time, even with the experience in trading crypto. Even the so-called experience traders lose money in trading, you should always have that in mind when you're coming into crypto or forex trading. I had that in mind too, that's why losing doesn't fear me because I've been a risk taker for long now.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
One of the main reasons why many are not making money online is because of lack of trending information and being able to access such information. Therefore, in other for you to make money online, you have to know what is trending.
Trending information is the top news in the market. It is key to know what topics and products are currently breaking or popular. This allows you to capitalize on the success of these products as well as take advantage of the market by providing related or supporting products and services.

If you are not making money with your business right now, it might be because you do not have access to the right trending information. By capitalizing on this type of data, you can create compelling offers and increase sales.

Sincerely, I will rather say information is money, is never hard work, yea! hard with rk counts, but someone is making money more than you today is not because he is a superman but because he has the top secret you don't have. For instance alot of persons can write better than me, they don't have opportunity working non up work and fiverr but we have some that don't even know much but they cash out big everyday on those top platforms, some don't even know trendri exist, they would spend all their time there if they knew. My point is, it's all about good inffformation, useful one.

Bisolami

Verified member
Many individuals today who are interested in the act of making money online or offline have been hindered by some certain factors which have killed their intention to make money one of this most known factor is the lack of trending information . It is obviously an absolutely true that we need information to make money , but in most regions of the world especially developing regions and countries of the world the government of such rituals do not have the interest and also the business and financial welfare of the people at heart , and so these individuals are not able to know what are the trending new ways an individual can use to make money .

Even in the government of your country or region is not helping you to know what are the trending ways to make money , you can also search the internet to be informed about what are the trending new ways an individual can use to make money presently . Before cryptocurrency and forex investment must been introduced into Nigeria which is the country where I stay , majority of people were busy doing other online gigs in order to get paid online . It could be possibly or could be as a result of good and trending information that cryptocurrency and forex investment became known to many Nigerians as one of the ways to make quick and accurate money today , and by far cryptocurrency and forex investment or trading has been one of the only investment that have indeed turn majority of people in Nigeria into billionaires and millionaires .
I think I can say that some people are stuck up in one corner. They are not even connected to people who can feed them with important information of how to make money online or even the websites that they can make money from.

I think another problem with some people is that they do not always believe that it is possible to make money online. They always think that people are just making stipends online.

Some people even do not want gonamke money online because thy are disappointed by the fact that they cannot make millions overnight as they have thought.