PREPARE FOR MORE CRYPTO BOOM IN 2022

Suba

Staff member
Previously I hoped that 2022 would be the year of crypto, and I've made a lot of regular purchases to collect crypto. but after hearing about the conflict between Russia and Ukraine, the stock and crypto market prices fell. I think it's best to (Hodl) crypto or not sell. My estimate is that Bitcoin price will fall below $30k in the next few months.

Skysaint

Verified member
Many actually predicted that the coin will do so well in 2022 and here we are right now. From the beginning of the year the cryptocurrency market hasn't been really good as we had expected although that doesn't mean it won't turn out bullish with time. There's just a lot of challenges that the market is facing and I guess some external factors are contributing to these but I do believe that when all these things die down, everything will return to normal and those who had patience will yield a lot of profits.
Even the Shiba Inu coin that made many believe in cryptocurrency has made a lot of people lose more than fifty percent of their total investments to it but from the news I heard, I think they are doing everything possible to reduce the supply and boom it's price and demand.

minenovo

Today BTC has gone back above 35k at its old level around 38k. Hopefully that was it for the move south, but we'll have to wait and see.