PREPARE FOR MORE CRYPTO BOOM IN 2022

Ibrym

The year 2021 has seen the rise and fall of the crypto king BTC and it's second in command ETH and also the introduction of thousands of new tokens (altcoins), some serious projects while some were just shitty programs intended to lure in early investors and cart away with their investments in a pump and dump scheme.

We have also witnessed the rise in popularity of non fungible tokens (NFT) with some metaverse projects selling for ridiculously huge sums of money. All of these events is to tell those who call cryptocurrency and it's derivatives a fluke and are only waiting for it's crash, to keep waiting as this is just the beginning of the crypto take over of the fiat based economy which is wired to favor the elite and capitalists of the society. CRYPTOCURRENCY IS HERE TO STAY!

Come next year 2022 which is only a couple of days from today, the world will witness another phenomenal growth in the cryptocurrency economy. Most particularly in the beginning of the second quarter of the year. So, to my holders of any serious coin, keep holding and to those watching from the sidelines and only expecting the worse, keeping watching!

Cheers!

E

eldavis

There have also been so many talks about crypto currency and how it would grow in the year 2022, especially on coins like Shiba and wakanda. I read an article where some persons said doge coin would also go up year 2022.

Victorial

When you talk about serious coins, I was hoping that you would mention some of them that are worthy of investing in. Undoubtedly, this year has been phenomenal when it comes to rise of crypto coins and it is pertinent to say that 2022 will be a greater year. If you have great coins like Bitcoin or ethereum, please hold for some more months. Many altcoins have risen this year and more will be launched or rise next year. The NFTs are also not fooling around and they are considered the future of cryptos. Just hold your money tight and profit from crypto in 2022

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Cryptocurrency didn't do badly this year either, even when China unleashed mayhem to its future making it looking off the pace. But it's supporters and it's hardworking creators never allowed such to occur. They stood by the coins and made sure they recovered from the Chinese crack down earlier in the year. Now, we aren't facing such uncertainty in cryptocurrency. So, any bearish run in crypto is simply for a short term due to the flash sell off by those holding enough of it. I believe soon, the whales will invest heavily again, and attract others into investing more which will bolster the prices of the coins. So, at the moment, the coins are positioned for investment, anyone having more to risk can simply risk his or her money into it, and be assured that profit will come at a later date.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
The year 2021 has seen the rise and fall of the crypto king BTC and it's second in command ETH and also the introduction of thousands of new tokens (altcoins), some serious projects while some were just shitty programs intended to lure in early investors and cart away with their investments in a pump and dump scheme.

We have also witnessed the rise in popularity of non fungible tokens (NFT) with some metaverse projects selling for ridiculously huge sums of money. All of these events is to tell those who call cryptocurrency and it's derivatives a fluke and are only waiting for it's crash, to keep waiting as this is just the beginning of the crypto take over of the fiat based economy which is wired to favor the elite and capitalists of the society. CRYPTOCURRENCY IS HERE TO STAY!

Come next year 2022 which is only a couple of days from today, the world will witness another phenomenal growth in the cryptocurrency economy. Most particularly in the beginning of the second quarter of the year. So, to my holders of any serious coin, keep holding and to those watching from the sidelines and only expecting the worse, keeping watching!

Cheers!
Hi Ibrym. Thank you very much for your nice post. It is great, as you mention, that 2022 will be a very good year for crypto.

DanySh

I have great expectations for the year 2022. I think it will be even more "fun" and engaging, with more projects and innovation. I think this year can even be called the year of NFT and Web 3.0. even though many say that Bitcoin will die and the crypto bubble will burst in general, I am more than confident that this year will be just another step to becoming crypto and taking it to the next level

Ibrym

I agree. 2021 was pretty fantastic for cryptos, and with the progress they have already made 2022 should be even better.
I totally agree with you.

Ibrym

When you talk about serious coins, I was hoping that you would mention some of them that are worthy of investing in. Undoubtedly, this year has been phenomenal when it comes to rise of crypto coins and it is pertinent to say that 2022 will be a greater year. If you have great coins like Bitcoin or ethereum, please hold for some more months. Many altcoins have risen this year and more will be launched or rise next year. The NFTs are also not fooling around and they are considered the future of cryptos. Just hold your money tight and profit from crypto in 2022
Great! I was going to make a separate post on some tokens I believe has great potentials.

Ibrym

Cryptocurrency didn't do badly this year either, even when China unleashed mayhem to its future making it looking off the pace. But it's supporters and it's hardworking creators never allowed such to occur. They stood by the coins and made sure they recovered from the Chinese crack down earlier in the year. Now, we aren't facing such uncertainty in cryptocurrency. So, any bearish run in crypto is simply for a short term due to the flash sell off by those holding enough of it. I believe soon, the whales will invest heavily again, and attract others into investing more which will bolster the prices of the coins. So, at the moment, the coins are positioned for investment, anyone having more to risk can simply risk his or her money into it, and be assured that profit will come at a later date.
Yeah, you are absolutely right!

Ibrym

Hi Ibrym. Thank you very much for your nice post. It is great, as you mention, that 2022 will be a very good year for crypto.
Hello Loukiacharilaou, thanks for your kind words. I started out early with cryptos as a doubting Thomas in the early stage of BTC when it was valued a little above $500 and I regret everyday of missing out on a great opportunity to escape the rat race. Now, I'm a firm believer in cryptocurrency as the money for the new world order.

Just like every tradable asset, the rise and fall is a norm.

Ibrym

I have great expectations for the year 2022. I think it will be even more "fun" and engaging, with more projects and innovation. I think this year can even be called the year of NFT and Web 3.0. even though many say that Bitcoin will die and the crypto bubble will burst in general, I am more than confident that this year will be just another step to becoming crypto and taking it to the next level
DanySh, I'm with you on this one. The talking heads will always do their thing and the less informed will always fall for it. Crypto is here to stay!

Ibrym

There have also been so many talks about crypto currency and how it would grow in the year 2022, especially on coins like Shiba and wakanda. I read an article where some persons said doge coin would also go up year 2022.
Yeah, Shiba's liquidity is crazy! With so much burning going on right now by it's promoters, I think something great is brewing in the background for the token. I have a few of the token and I'm hoping to hold at least 30,000,000 shibs by the end of first quarter of 2022.

Ibrym

Personally, I question whether NFTs are here to stay or are just a fad that will pass quickly.
Minenovo, I have my doubts also concerning NFTs. But with more people adopting the virtual reality world as a valid means of escaping this crazy world even if it is for a second, I think NFTs and other components of the metaverse will stand the test of time. We'll see!

minenovo

I think only time will tell. It could go either way really. The thing is, NFTs are in vogue now, but in a year or two something new may come up and NFTs may get forgotten.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There is no doubt that crypto made wave this year. The bearish moment, the rise in Shiba Inu, BNB and some other coins that really made crypto world interesting this year. But I am sure we are going to see more of this unveil news next year. There are many token that will rock next year, the adoption of crypto by some countries and the investing on Shiba Inu by some haunt investors will make next year full of crypto news.

Dalibaba72

I still know too little about cryptocurrencies and I have no experience with it, so I'm still trying to learn as much as possible. So I can't give any advice.

minenovo

I wish you success then! Take your time! I think there's no rush, cryptos' popularity will only be increasing from now on, in my opinion.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Although this may be true but this shouldn't give us the mindset that cryptocurrency will only be bullish in 2022 but we have to understand that a single news can affect the whole cryptosystem and as a result it is still advisable that we invest what we can afford to lose at this particular period of time except we are very sure about the project we are investing on ..meven last year there was a serious drop in the price of all cryptocurrency and this was because China was trying to ban cryptocurrency and her financial institution from dealing with cryptocurrency and this action alone leads to a serious drop in the price of coins, possibly if not because of the China's ban on cryptocurrency then we wouldn't have had any experience of bad bearish movement during that period of time.. it is not cryptocurrency that will always like to be bearish but it is always certain news and some government action against the cryptocurrency that always make it price to drop ,there was a time the United States was planning to impose a serious tax on all cryptocurrencies traders and if this decision is to be reconsidered the price of all coins will fall.