on star-clicks platform just run Ads and u will get money online!

sugarbun

Hey guys, i just met a plateform that allows you to get paid by running ads!! and yess just in two days ive collected 300$.
the plateform is called Star-clicks and you can also check on youtube and there you will find people working on it so u wil get more experience and fast results and im here to help u so i made a couple of researches about it and i tried it all u have to do is creating your own account on the Platform then simply u will find a bunch of ads in front of u all u need to do is clicking on them and u will obviously see your balance increasing!!

Miracleman65

Can you explain the steps to take to run the ads for example, what will it cost to run ads on the site, what kind of ads is the best and how do we get paid and also payment methods. If your write up includes the above points it would be more beneficial. Thanks.

Immilash

Can you explain the steps to take to run the ads for example, what will it cost to run ads on the site, what kind of ads is the best and how do we get paid and also payment methods. If your write up includes the above points it would be more beneficial. Thanks.
That's true he should explain abit further I don't think if the site is legit. What do you think?

Jamoflondon

Verified member
If I understand correctly, I think what this site really deals with is something like survey jobs, well I am not saying exactly that I know what it really does how they set it up for the members to earn from it, I am only making my explanation based on what the poster wrote in the thread, well I really do not have much idea about jobs like this but I think it would have been better if there was some kind of picture images to illustrate how it works, anyways, I really appreciate the effort of sharing this knowledge with us.

Immilash

If I understand correctly, I think what this site really deals with is something like survey jobs, well I am not saying exactly that I know what it really does how they set it up for the members to earn from it, I am only making my explanation based on what the poster wrote in the thread, well I really do not have much idea about jobs like this but I think it would have been better if there was some kind of picture images to illustrate how it works, anyways, I really appreciate the effort of sharing this knowledge with us.
But do you think the site is legit? For me I doubt it if the site is legit but we hardly see site's that pays that amount without investment. But he is the only one to answer this question. But do you think the site is legit?

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
I have had the opportunity of working on the site and I have taken my time to find out more information about the site. The truth is if you want to remain a silver member which is how to describe a new member, you will work for over a year before you can be able to reach the threshold of their pay out which they pegged at $50. You can imagine how much time and data and effort you must have put into working to hard to be able to earn $50 for over one year. This is the maths you get $0.01 per click and you are entitled to 10 clicks per day now you do the maths you will see how long it will take you to earn $50. They also made provisions go upgrade and their upgrade to the next level called goes for about $19 at this point you will still earn $0.01 per click and you are entitled to 500 clicks. The 500 clicks are redistributed you will get 100 directly to your dashboard and the rest will be Sen by HTML code to your website where others will do the job of clicking and the platinum upgrade is about $40 with $0.02 as the earnings per click. But still the pay out is not guaranteed.

I have not tried this website, but I think it's not legit from the comments seen above. I wasted my time on a similar site which claim to pay per click, it all turned out to be a lie after spending months trying to reach the withdrawal threshold of $10. I requested withdrawal and I was told could not be processed until I make about 30 refferers. I couldn't meet up to their demands and quited. Thereafter, i realized it's just a scamming website. I was made to believe it was true with fake withdrawal proofs. I've not seen anyone to date who has been paid.