Convert Your Time To Profit With Star-Clicks. com

369noor

All it takes is to sign up for an account and it is all free.
Join now and experience online earning for real.

STEP 1 - SIGNUP​

STEP 2 - SIGN IN​

STEP 3 - CLICK THE ADS​

STEP 4 - WITHDRAW MONEY​

you can earn 0.01 per ad, if you purchase the package then you can earn up to $5 daily.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Only if it is as easy as you have indeed stated above, I have had the opportunity to work there and I can say for a fact that it is not as straightforward as you have stated. New member stage is called the silver level which is absolutely free is you will earn $0.01 per click and you are entitled to 10 posts per day. The withdrawal threshold is $50 as minimum cash out, if you do the maths that will be $.011 per day. It will take over a year to hit the threshold of $50. You can imagine how much data you must have used up to get to that threshold. And they also have some upgrades that you can do to move to either gold and platinum. Now for gold you will pay the sum of $19 and then you will have access to about 500 post per day and the rate still remains $.0.1 per click has you can make a total of $5 per day but the challenge is all the 500 post will not appear on your dashboard as some will be sent to your website. I cant guaranty if they pay or not.